Thread: no explode...

yngnastyman is offline Associate Member

no explode...

i took no explode and did have better vascularity and a big pump...at a cost

i had headaches the whole next day and i was having rapidly succession heart palpitations, headache went away but the heart palpitations stayed...it got so bad that i couldnt breath for a second and my heart stopped and everything went white and i fell down for a second...

i stopped taking it...but god damn that was scary

y100adics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yngnastyman
    i took no explode and did have better vascularity and a big pump...at a cost

i had headaches the whole next day and i was having rapidly succession heart palpitations, headache went away but the heart palpitations stayed...it got so bad that i couldnt breath for a second and my heart stopped and everything went white and i fell down for a second...

i stopped taking it...but god damn that was scary
    r u kidding me? how do u know ur heart stopped?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    not calling you a liar but i think you might have overexaggerated that a lil bit

try drinking more water next time

i know it stopped because they would come one after the other, so i put my hand on my chest to feel it went all crazy and stopped for a sec

i used to suffer from heart palpitations when i was younger and they went away when i came off adderall

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Warnings for bsn : Before using product, seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver or thyroid disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age.

I dont think NO Xplode would have triggered this unless there was a severe condition health-wise to begin with, and I mean SEVERE. I've been taking NO Xplode for months now, and I love it. A lot of people talk shit about it, but I've put on some decent size w/ it, and it's energized many of my workouts

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I'm sayin he had heart papulations in the past so maybe.. i dunno

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    geez. that is scary

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I believe what u are feeling bro. but what ur feeling and whats happening might be a totally different thing. When i down some of my NO shotgun i can feel my heart beat out of my chest and i think that if you let it get to you, it makes u a lil paranoid. i no because i used to like grab my chest after the gym and be like jesus and it would almost start to like sketch me out, but after a lil bit i got used to it and now i have no problems with it. i also have had arrhythmia issues when i was younger. and it was because of adderal so i think i no exactly what ur going through.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I believe what u are feeling bro. but what ur feeling and whats happening might be a totally different thing. When i down some of my NO shotgun i can feel my heart beat out of my chest and i think that if you let it get to you, it makes u a lil paranoid. i no because i used to like grab my chest after the gym and be like jesus and it would almost start to like sketch me out, but after a lil bit i got used to it and now i have no problems with it. i also have had arrhythmia issues when i was younger. and it was because of adderal so i think i no exactly what ur going through.
    its not that it constantly beats hard...its a palpitation, my heart forgets its rhythm for a few seconds and u can feel it throughout your whole body because the the rush then cut of blood, its a wierd feeling

and im not known to have serious health problems...trust me ive done more extreme drugs then no explode and havent died...

but hopefully i diddnt develop a new condition recently

hrm well when i was on adderall i suffered from depression, low blood pressure, and anxiety...did that carry on until now?? im my 20's?? i was 15 when i came off adderall.
    Last edited by yngnastyman; 01-16-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Thread Information