Thread: Myogenx

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member

Myogenx

I started Myogenx a little over week ago at 4 ed. The stuff really works beat the heck out other T boosters I've tried. Well any whoo I see that bodybuilding.com has it for $32 a bottle. Wish I had knew this before I ordered could have got 3 bottles for what I paid for 2.. Thought I would pass the info. Anthony good job on the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    I started Myogenx a little over week ago at 4 ed. The stuff really works beat the heck out other T boosters I've tried. Well any whoo I see that bodybuilding.com has it for $32 a bottle. Wish I had knew this before I ordered could have got 3 bottles for what I paid for 2.. Thought I would pass the info. Anthony good job on the product.
    Thanks, man...

I'm glad I got a product out there that people really like.

Sorry that you just found out about the BB.com thing...most people who e-mailed me to ask about the product got that info from me....I told some people here about it too and may even have posted it.

BB.com is a good place to pick it up.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I ordered some a few days ago from BB. They are currently on backorder

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    I ordered some a few days ago from BB. They are currently on backorder
    Anthony made a miracle supp

ThePump is offline Member
    oh well shit... i just ordered some. hopefully i'll get some asap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    oh well shit... i just ordered some. hopefully i'll get some asap
    You should get it soon, I got mine two days ago, a little slow but oh well

how much longer did u end up having to wait?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    how much longer did u end up having to wait?
    I ordered on the 15th, they did not send it until the 18th (backorder). It arrived here on the 22nd.

I ordered on the 15th, they did not send it until the 18th (backorder). It arrived here on the 22nd.
    It was backordered for awhile, sold out, etc, etc....

Honestly, it was flying off the F-ing shelves....it's really overwhelming, and I hope that people's good experience with MyoGenX prompts them to try my Anti-Estrogen...

well that's not too bad then. so i guess i won't have to wait too long then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It was backordered for awhile, sold out, etc, etc....

Honestly, it was flying off the F-ing shelves....it's really overwhelming, and I hope that people's good experience with MyoGenX prompts them to try my Anti-Estrogen...
    i'm sure by the buzz that mygenx is getting and if i get the same results as everbody else then i'm sure i'll be purchasing your anti-estrogen for sure.

Nismo is offline Member
    You must be making a lot of money out of this product. Do you sell stock Anthony???

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    What is the name of the Anti-E??? and when can we look forward to it comming out?

I ordered mine from BB.com on the 20th and got it on the 22nd... odd

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    It says out of stock on bb.com now. and its only 31.99 SALE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    It says out of stock on bb.com now. and its only 31.99 SALE!!!!
    i know that's why i bought 2 bottles of it but i am hoping that i'm not going to have to wait a long ass time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    You must be making a lot of money out of this product. Do you sell stock Anthony???
    Haven't received a dime.

I did the project with no contract at all, and just met with the owner of Protein Factory two days ago to hammer out a deal.

I did all of this on a handshake, and let it sell for a couple of months before I met with the guy to figure out the terms of the deal.

I did the same thing when I wrote my book with Brian.

i'm a handshake kind of guy, and I feel like if I treat people right, they'll treat me right too. So we worked out a deal over lunch the other day, and I think I'm getting a cheque some time in the next few days (my first).

be careful with that, there are alot of corrupt ppl out there. =\

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    I think Im going to give this stuff a try. I've heard that you can take a AI with it to make it even better. Which one?

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Haven't received a dime.

I did the project with no contract at all, and just met with the owner of Protein Factory two days ago to hammer out a deal.

I did all of this on a handshake, and let it sell for a couple of months before I met with the guy to figure out the terms of the deal.

I did the same thing when I wrote my book with Brian.

i'm a handshake kind of guy, and I feel like if I treat people right, they'll treat me right too. So we worked out a deal over lunch the other day, and I think I'm getting a cheque some time in the next few days (my first).

Congrats man. Thats really good to hear. BTW I ordered Myogenx from Protien Factory on the 15th of Jan and I still havent received anything at all. Are they on backorder aswell??? And is there a way on how we can purchase this stuff through you and skip the middle man for a lower price? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Congrats man. Thats really good to hear. BTW I ordered Myogenx from Protien Factory on the 15th of Jan and I still havent received anything at all. Are they on backorder aswell??? And is there a way on how we can purchase this stuff through you and skip the middle man for a lower price? Thanks!
    I don't actually keep up with how much is in stock and stuff like that. Right now, I'm just kind of trying to answer the questions I can, and write more articles and stuff.

As far as buying it through me, that idea was put out there, but I don't handle anything like that...really, I just sit around and do research and development, then go to Protein Factory with ideas and formulas, and they handle the rest for me.

Nismo is offline Member
    cool, cool

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    ima order me some of that myogenx today

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I am assuming that if using myogenx, a proper pct is required due to a spike in test levels, right? Or can this be taken by itself without any pct?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    I am assuming that if using myogenx, a proper pct is required due to a spike in test levels, right? Or can this be taken by itself without any pct?
    I think this stuff IS the PCT!! Right ??

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I think this stuff IS the PCT!! Right ??
    I am really confused about this stuff. I have read that some people are taking myogenx as a supplement for strength / size / etc. in the gym, and then some people are saying they are using it for PCT only.

Can someone clear this point up? Is this strictly a PCT product? or can it be used as a supplement for muscle developement (like a test cycle does)? And if it is used as a supplement to gain muscle, is a proper PCT (clomid, nolva) required since it boosts test levels?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    I am really confused about this stuff. I have read that some people are taking myogenx as a supplement for strength / size / etc. in the gym, and then some people are saying they are using it for PCT only.

Can someone clear this point up? Is this strictly a PCT product? or can it be used as a supplement for muscle developement (like a test cycle does)? And if it is used as a supplement to gain muscle, is a proper PCT (clomid, nolva) required since it boosts test levels?

Of course it can be used as a muscle building supplement. Increasing testosterone levels will make it easier to gain strenght/size etc.

You will still want to add nolva or clomid in Pct with it. Myogenx doesnt block the hypotalamus from the inhibition of estrogen.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    No PCT required...

Does Myogenx need PCT?

Per confirmation from Anthony himself..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    BB dotcom also has $10 off coupon on orders over $99 making it even cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    BB dotcom also has $10 off coupon on orders over $99 making it even cheaper
    That's F-ING awesome. Seriously, grab it from BB.com....I'm working on some way to get the product to S.com members and staff at a reduced price, but until I get together with PF on that, hit BB.com up for that coupon!

Thread Information