dstyle42004 is offline Junior Member

97% pure creatine

just thought id like to share a little bit of info about creatine that was told to me by an expert on all natural products and supplements. I know a guy who comes to my bar who owns a factory/lab. he has a cargo jet and imports natural products from all over the world and sells them to companys who make products. He told me about 97% pure creatine he was getting from china and told me that anything from GNC or any other supplement store is cut donw to less then 40%. so of coarse i asked him if i could try some and he gave me a damn kilo of it. the truth is i tried this shit out and gained 10 pounds in like 12 days. my streanth went up alot and it seemed to be working better then any supp iv ever tried. he also gave he colostrum with a high content of igf1 and cologen powder he told me to put in the shake. was pretty interesting.

Nismo is offline Member
    well is there a website or a place were we can buy this magical creatine???

kobiack is offline Banned
    you know, my friend had the same experience, except it was steroids ... not creatine. weird.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kobiack
    you know, my friend had the same experience, except it was steroids ... not creatine. weird.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    well is there a website or a place were we can buy this magical creatine???
    bump

kobiack is offline Banned
    you can get amino acids 99% IV grade that you put under your tongue to ensure they aren't destroyed by your stomach.... or inject it, as well.
    i use aminos this way. i can tell the diff. plus i don't get the gassy protein farts

Nismo is offline Member
    you can get amino acids 99% IV grade that you put under your tongue to ensure they aren't destroyed by your stomach.... or inject it, as well.
    i use aminos this way. i can tell the diff. plus i don't get the gassy protein farts

aRE YOU FOR REAL OR JUST BULLSHITTING?? WHERE CAN YOU GET THE ONES FOR UNDER YOUR TONGUE??

dstyle42004 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to say there is no site to buy this creatine he sells it thousands of kilos at a time

Snrf is offline Banned
    you gained 10 pounds in 12 days?

creatine is notorious for water retention so all I can think is that you must look like a friggin water balloon right now.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dstyle42004
    just thought id like to share a little bit of info about creatine that was told to me by an expert on all natural products and supplements. I know a guy who comes to my bar who owns a factory/lab. he has a cargo jet and imports natural products from all over the world and sells them to companys who make products. He told me about 97% pure creatine he was getting from china and told me that anything from GNC or any other supplement store is cut donw to less then 40%. so of coarse i asked him if i could try some and he gave me a damn kilo of it. the truth is i tried this shit out and gained 10 pounds in like 12 days. my streanth went up alot and it seemed to be working better then any supp iv ever tried. he also gave he colostrum with a high content of igf1 and cologen powder he told me to put in the shake. was pretty interesting.
    wow, what an expert.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Becarefull dude you are starting to sound borderline "Hall Of Shame"

oc pitbull is offline Member
    hahaha

Thread Information