Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #12's SD log

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    after an awesome night last night (no drinking of course) i slept till 3 pm.
    when i woke up i had 3 meals before the gym.
    meal 1: oats with weight gainer shake
    Meals 2 &3 were a package of chicken breasts split into 2 meals with a weight gainer shake (i need to go food shopping) i took my SD with my 2nd meal.

chest today:

flat dumbell press:
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    115 x 5 <- personal best
    95 x 10
    95 x 8

Incline db
    85 x 6
    75 x 8 superset with db fly's (40 lbs)

2 sets cable fly's
    1 set pullovers (65)

i was really happy with that heavy set of the 115's. i had never even attempted 115's b4. i was working out with a kid who has done sd in the past, he said its just in my head right now since i have only been taking it 3 days. whatever. im having awesome workouts.
    also note that i do a differant chest workout everytime. next week i might do incline barbell first or something.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    bump

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    Meals 2 &3 were a package of chicken breasts split into 2 meals with a weight gainer shake (i need to go food shopping) i took my SD with my 2nd meal.

chest today:

flat dumbell press:
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    115 x 5 <- personal best
    95 x 10
    95 x 8

Incline db
    85 x 6

2 sets cable fly's
    1 set pullovers (65)

i was really happy with that heavy set of the 115's. i had never even attempted 115's b4. i was working out with a kid who has done sd in the past, he said its just in my head right now since i have only been taking it 3 days. whatever. im having awesome workouts.
    also note that i do a differant chest workout everytime. next week i might do incline barbell first or something.

nice numbers bro. the db only go up to 100lb in my gym

feeling anything yet? any sides? i know im feelin a lil somthing. and i can tell its gonna be crazy by the mid to end of next week. cant wait

nah bro im not feelin anything but goodness. i have a lot more mental focus when im in the gym but thats it.

nah bro im not feelin anything but goodness. i have a lot more mental focus when im in the gym but thats it.
    How much hawthorne berry are you taking a day? Also, what day are you on right now?

You are gonna love end of your 2nd week btw

chest today:

flat dumbell press:
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    115 x 5 <- personal best
    95 x 10
    95 x 8

Incline db
    85 x 6

2 sets cable fly's
    1 set pullovers (65)

i noticed a strength increase on my 3rd or 4th day so sounds normal to feel it now being only on your 3rd day. the gains from the oxodrol are nice and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    How much hawthorne berry are you taking a day? Also, what day are you on right now?

You are gonna love end of your 2nd week btw

sup bro im tryin to get in 1500 mg a day..i gotta pick up some more i just ran out.

im lovin this stuff already!

my chest is destroyed, i just ordered some creatine to help with the soreness. i pretty much just rested and ate like a beast today.
    shoulders tomorrow.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    my chest is destroyed, i just ordered some creatine to help with the soreness. i pretty much just rested and ate like a beast today.
    shoulders tomorrow.
    I just destroyed my chest this morning. but i like the soreness... kinda creepy i guess haha. where your numbers? keep it up bro!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I just destroyed my chest this morning. but i like the soreness... kinda creepy i guess haha. where your numbers? keep it up bro!

oh i most definately love the soreness too lol

i made the mistake today of engaging in "alternate cardio" this morning so i wasnt feeling at full strength. lol im gonna try to avoid doing that anymore but its hard to turn down ass ya know? lol

anyhoo..
    shoulder day:

db press:
    65 x 5
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    90 x 2 supersetted with 65 x 2 <- this fried my shoulders
    65 x 10

Upright rows:

65 x 10
    85 x 10
    105 x 10

Lateral DB raises

25 x 10
    30 x 10
    35 x 8 supersetted w/ 25 x 8

Barbell shrugs
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 10
    495 x 8
    405 x 8 <- squeezed really hard at the top

rear db raises layin on incline bench (rear delts)
    25 x failure
    then got up off the bench and did bent over rear db raises with the same weight to finish my shoulders off.

had a pretty solid workout today. i didnt have that mental tenacity that i have had the past few days, most likely due to what i was doign a few hours b4 i was in the gym. lol
    i still had a great pump tho.

legs tomorrow. im really looking forward to not walking and probably puking.
    im gonna bump up to 2 pills tomorrow.
    yeaaa boiii

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    good #'s 12...keep it up bro!

thanks man!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i made the mistake today of engaging in "alternate cardio" this morning so i wasnt feeling at full strength. lol im gonna try to avoid doing that anymore but its hard to turn down ass ya know? lol

anyhoo..
    shoulder day:

db press:
    65 x 5
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    90 x 2 supersetted with 65 x 2 <- this fried my shoulders
    65 x 10

Upright rows:

65 x 10
    85 x 10
    105 x 10

Lateral DB raises

25 x 10
    30 x 10
    35 x 8 supersetted w/ 25 x 8

Barbell shrugs
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 10
    495 x 8
    405 x 8 <- squeezed really hard at the top

rear db raises layin on incline bench (rear delts)
    25 x failure
    then got up off the bench and did bent over rear db raises with the same weight to finish my shoulders off.

had a pretty solid workout today. i didnt have that mental tenacity that i have had the past few days, most likely due to what i was doign a few hours b4 i was in the gym. lol
    i still had a great pump tho.

legs tomorrow. im really looking forward to not walking and probably puking.
    im gonna bump up to 2 pills tomorrow.
    yeaaa boiii

are you gonna start taking 2 in the morning and 2 later??

no lol 2 total. 1 am 1 pm

K.Biz is offline Banned
    no lol 2 total. 1 am 1 pm
    oh yeah good call. i started that way. i skipped the 10mg a day week. started at 20mg insted. i felt that 10mg just was a waste of time. so im gonna do 20/20/ 30

or mabye even 20/30/40 but that seems a lil harsh for my first cycle.

yeh i heard that over 30 mgs, the sides get a lot worse

I too am toying with the idea of bumping up to 40mg for the 4th week. The gains are still coming, but being calorie deficient on a cut is not helping the situation much. Bumping up to 30mg's I haven't really felt all that much, but also have only done legs so far.

Tonight is chest though, so we will see if 30mg's has the mental effect I am hoping it will.

I too am toying with the idea of bumping up to 40mg for the 4th week. The gains are still coming, but being calorie deficient on a cut is not helping the situation much. Bumping up to 30mg's I haven't really felt all that much, but also have only done legs so far.

Tonight is chest though, so we will see if 30mg's has the mental effect I am hoping it will.
    good luck bro lemme know how it goes!

about to hit the gym in a few minutes...i started to feel really sleepy about an hour ago. i think this is the first side that im experiencing.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    about to hit the gym in a few minutes...i started to feel really sleepy about an hour ago. i think this is the first side that im experiencing.

yup this started happening to me as well. but its not to bad. i think the "legarthy" on these cycles isnt that bad. or im just not feeling it badly enough. but push through it man, im up 10 pounds

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    wuddup #12 and K.Biz,

Good thread. I'm actually on week #3 and bumped up to 30mg SD today. Should be feeling the most this week.. I didnt start a tread b/c I didnt have that much time on my hands.. Anyways, keep pumpin' I'll be checking in from time to time!!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    wuddup #12 and K.Biz,

Good thread. I'm actually on week #3 and bumped up to 30mg SD today. Should be feeling the most this week.. I didnt start a tread b/c I didnt have that much time on my hands.. Anyways, keep pumpin' I'll be checking in from time to time!!
    thanks for the support bro.
    keep me posted on how your cycle goes

ok so i stated b4 i was feeling lethargy, but i solved that problem with NO shotgun and master of puppets.
    today i had one of the best workouts of my life. i am happy to say i have been feeling like that after every workout lately.
    i am up about 1-2 lbs but i definatly look more solid. my stomach is much more defined than it previously was, and the only thing i have changed was that i started sd. so it must be that.

legs:
    2 sets warmup leg extensions

squats:
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    225 x 1 (just trying to activate all my quads and get really loose)
    315 x 5
    385 x 2 !
    315 x 6
    225 x 10

walking bb lunges

155 x 8 (left and right counts for 1)
    155 x 8 then repped out squats till failure
    then had to go to the bathroom and try to hold back vomit. which i managed to do lol

leg press
    (# of plates on each side/reps)
    4 x 10
    6 x 10
    10 x 6

stiff leg dead lifts standing on a plymetric box (really focus on destroying hamstrings)
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 10

2 sets single leg extensions till failure

basically had to be carried out of the gym haha
    im sitting at my comp right now and im absolutely fried.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    basically had to be carried out of the gym haha
    im sitting at my comp right now and im absolutely fried.

keep up the good work bro! good lookin numbers

keep up the good work bro! good lookin numbers
    thanks man!

just resting today. my legs are destroyed to say the least. i have been eating like crazy all day. im gonna try to eat more protein when i eat a heavy carb meal (pasta) cause i feel like i keep crashing at around 4 30 pm after i eat.
    arms manana.

ok had a rediculous workout today, but first i want to say that i lost my temper over something i would usually keep cool over, so i need to keep that in check.
    i am 4 lbs so im pretty happy about that.

Arms today:

Straight bar Tricep Pushdowns:
    3 sets entire rack for 15 reps (warm up)

Wide grip bb curls:
    65 x 10
    85 x 10
    105 x 8 <- stronger than last time
    135 x 3

Close Grip bench

135 x 5
    185 x 5 ( this was flying off my chest it felt like nothing )
    225 x 5
    265 x 2 (holy shit)
    205 x 10

Close grip preacher curls
    90 x 10
    110 x 8
    100 x 8 superset with 80 x 6 <- rediculous pump

Layin on an incline bench overhead tricep extension:
    80 x 12 ( went superslow and flexed really hard )
    90 x 10 (went slow again and took a wide grip )

single arm db kickbacks
    20 x 10 each arm

db hammer curls
    50 x 10
    55 x 6

reg db curls
    50 x 8 ss with 40 x 10

Had an awesome workout today. i feel like i can just pick a rediculous weight that i have never even thought of doing b4 and just do it. i.e. 265 close grip. so that is a great feeling and hopefully itll continue! the weight gain is nice too i have been eating like im going to the electric chair. lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    damn dude rippin those arms to shreds. great numbers on that closed grip bench by the way. make sure you dont overtrain.

damn dude rippin those arms to shreds. great numbers on that closed grip bench by the way. make sure you dont overtrain.
    thanks brotha! im tryin to make sure i dont overtrain.
    doin back today tho.

Good moves on the weight gain and good workouts... I have noticed a little bit of increased aggression as well, mostly just get really impatient. Try to keep it under control, because I think it is absolute crap when people talk about "roid rage ". All this rage is just from people thinking they are badasses and trying to have an excuse.

Good moves on the weight gain and good workouts... I have noticed a little bit of increased aggression as well, mostly just get really impatient. Try to keep it under control, because I think it is absolute crap when people talk about "roid rage". All this rage is just from people thinking they are badasses and trying to have an excuse.
    yeh i agree. i got heated cause i thought i lost my car keys but i guess it could be better described as frustration than anger. but then i found them so its all good lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yeh i agree. i got heated cause i thought i lost my car keys but i guess it could be better described as frustration than anger. but then i found them so its all good lol

I have also noticed some agrivation as well. like driving today guy in front of me stopped so short for a squirell. i like held on my horn and tweaked it for a min. then i was like wow i flipped it hahaha

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    You guys are monsters -
    Keep pumpin! I'm up 9lbs!

did back today...i probably should have taken the day off and hit it tomorrow cause my arms and legs are still shot.
    i had a good workout tho but it wasnt a rediculous one like they have been the past few days...anyhoo
    well first i wanna say i do at least 50 chins every time i walk in the gym so im not ognna count that

wide grip weighted chins:
    (# of 45 lb plates/reps)
    1 x 8
    2 x 6
    1 x 7 dropped to body weight till failure

i was feeling like a vag. today, my legs are still so sore and from hitting bi's yesterday i was just not feeling at full strength so i didnt do dead lifts today.

under hand grip bb rows
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10 (no problem) <- personal best by far

bent over db rows
    125 x 10 each hand

db shrugs
    2 sets of 125 x 15 squeezing for 3 secs at the top.
    (125 is the heaviest db my gym has)

after this set i was like ****k this..i was feeling really burned out.
    so i did a few sets of db pullovers and situps and one set of wide grip T bar rows and got outta there.

p.s.
    im gonna take the day off tomorrow and then hit chest on saturday so we'll see how that goes.
    i got work tonight so i wont be around but keep the comments coming!

just resting today i def need it after liftin hard all week and then working till 4 am last night.

chest tomorrow

resting yesterday was definately a good idea...
    i did some cardio this morning... i went to a bjj class and got a good sweat going. i also bumped up to 3 pills today which equals 36 mg's. i am not going any higher. im still only up about 4-5 lbs in body weight, but i dont care, as youll see from my chest workout today, i gained about 40 lbs on my flat bench over the past week. so yeaah im pretty happy with how things are going. lol
    chest today:

flat BB bench
    135 x 5
    225 x 5 <- this made me laugh cause it felt so light i thought i could do 15 reps if i wanted
    275 x 1 <-great explosion so i only did one rep so i didnt tire myself out
    315 x 1
    315 x 1
    275 x 4

Incline DB press

95 x 8
    110 x 5
    95 x 7
    90 x 8 supersetted with 40 lbs incline db fly's x 8 <- rediculous burn

i wanted to keep going but i dont wanna overtrain and basically maxed out today, so i called it a day. pretty happy with how things went. this stuff is clearly working. and im only in my 2nd week. the only sides im feeling so far are my family jewels might have shrunk down a tad. but besides that im only feelin good things!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    awesome #'s 12!

thanks bro

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information