Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: #12's SD log

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

#12's SD log

after doing a lot a research and asking lots of questions (thanks tank) im going to be starting a 4 week cycle of Superdrol on monday. i am 20 yrs old 185 lbs roughly 12-13% bf.

first off a link to my diet can be found here:
    my daily intake

i have a pretty fast metabolism so i try to take in as many cals and protein as i can.
    the superdrol i am taking is oxodrol-12 by IDS (formerly Webber pharmaceuticals) im am going to run 12/24/24/24 which i will take in the morning and then with a pro/carb meal a few hours b4 i lift.
    my support supps are being loaded up a few days b4 my cycle starts and will be taken ED throughout split up am/pm. they are as follows:

3 g flax
    1500mg milk thistle
    1000 mg ff niacin
    Hawthorne berry: 1500mg ed
    RYR: 1200mg
    CoQ10: 120mg 1 week prior &1st & first 2 weeks pct

i bought my pct supps from lion, they are:
    clomid weeks 1-2 100mg ed
    2-4 70 mg ed
    myogenx
    liquidex 4 weeks 25 mg ed

i really only care about strength (adding some size will be nice tho )
    if i gain and keep 10-15 lbs ill be more than happy.
    i base my workouts on heavy compound and olympic lifts, however, i will remove powercleans from my routine to avoid injury. (i recently tweaked my left wrist snowboarding so i dont wanna aggravate it)

my current max lifts are:

365 squat
    425 deadlift
    285 flat bench

i take a lot of pride in having proper form in all of my lifts so that isnt much of a problem there.

my strength goals are:
    405 squat (at least)
    495 deadlift
    335 bench

regardless of whether they are attainable or not, its what im shooting for.
    im gonna post every day to let you guys know how im doin so be on the lookout! thanks for all the help and if anyone has any input feel free to lemme know!

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    nice lifts

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    You might want to throw in some taurine with that. I started using after a bad back pump the second week. Next time I'll take it all the way through. I also threw in some cranberry extract cause i read a couple places this stuff could be hard on the kidneys. Not sure if that helped but its cheap enuff and better safe than sorry, just my .02 Good luck

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    You might want to throw in some taurine with that. I started using after a bad back pump the second week. Next time I'll take it all the way through. I also threw in some cranberry extract cause i read a couple places this stuff could be hard on the kidneys. Not sure if that helped but its cheap enuff and better safe than sorry, just my .02 Good luck
    thanks bro ill pick some up!

i also read somethin about vitamin E. should i add that in anywhere?

I didn't but I take Mega-Man Sport MV from GNC ( only thing I'd buy there)
    I'd definately take a good mulit vitamin

I didn't but I take Mega-Man Sport MV from GNC ( only thing I'd buy there)
    I'd definately take a good mulit vitamin
    yeh im takin animal paks..im pretty happy with it

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    good luck #12, i just finished my cycle, so i will watch this to see if i can answer any questions..... 'Train

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    i also read somethin about vitamin E. should i add that in anywhere?
    400iu 1 hr b4 workout, and 400 iu pwo

good luck 12!

Hey Tank...why do you add the Vit E?

Hey Tank...why do you add the Vit E?
    helps to minimize damage to your cells and aid in recovery
    here check this out its kinda cool: read the section about physical exercise
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioxidants

*someone correct me if im wrong*

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    helps to minimize damage to your cells and aid in recovery
    here check this out its kinda cool: read the section about physical exercise
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioxidants

*someone correct me if im wrong*
    hey tank i read something similar. also i have read in one of the stickies in the pct forum about using vitamin e during pct.

hey tank i read something similar. also i have read in one of the stickies in the pct forum about using vitamin e during pct.
    yup i preloaded it for my m1t cycle, have been taking it throughout the cycle and will continue taking it through the entire duration of pct

K.Biz is offline Banned
    looks like a good cycle number twelve. im starting my methyl drol cycle tomorrow. good to know i got someone along with me starting there cycle around the same time. cant wait to be keep track of your results as well. Good luck bro!

I added the red yeast rice as a support supp (2 caps daily). mabye give that a thought?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    looks like a good cycle number twelve. im starting my methyl drol cycle tomorrow. good to know i got someone along with me starting there cycle around the same time. cant wait to be keep track of your results as well. Good luck bro!

I added the red yeast rice as a support supp (2 caps daily). mabye give that a thought?

hey bro im takin 1200 mg a day i RYR= red yeast rice.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    oh woops didnt see that. ok just checkin

Thanks Upstate. I'm gonna add E to my next one too

Good luck with everything, I am about a week and a half into my SD cycle and I am loving the transformations I am seeing. As you probably remember from my thread in the Member's Pictures section, I am using it during my cut and I am actually gaining quite a bit of size while leaning out.

The one thing I am concerned about for you is when you work out. I know you said that you were going to be taking the superdrol in the morning and then an hour before workout. Make sure to keep it consistent in the system, for example I take one at about 9 AM, then another at about 8PM, this helps to keep everything on a constant plane. Also, sleep is the most anabolic time, so why not have it late at night (if it works with your schedule)?

I know taking it before workout gives you the "mental edge", and if it helps that much go for it, but unless you are working out late at night it may be better to wait to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Good luck with everything, I am about a week and a half into my SD cycle and I am loving the transformations I am seeing. As you probably remember from my thread in the Member's Pictures section, I am using it during my cut and I am actually gaining quite a bit of size while leaning out.

The one thing I am concerned about for you is when you work out. I know you said that you were going to be taking the superdrol in the morning and then an hour before workout. Make sure to keep it consistent in the system, for example I take one at about 9 AM, then another at about 8PM, this helps to keep everything on a constant plane. Also, sleep is the most anabolic time, so why not have it late at night (if it works with your schedule)?
    b/c it can interfere with your body's natural release of nighttime hormones...I never took SD past 6-7pm

thanks for the suggestion bro, but i i think im gonna try to do one at/around 10 am and the 2nd at/around 5pm. and im always supposed to eat a meal when i take it right??

b/c it can interfere with your body's natural release of nighttime hormones...I never took SD past 6-7pm
    thanks for clearing that up tank

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i took mine today at 12 and i have to take it at 6.... i got up a lil late ... bad way to start my cycle huh? anyway my current cycle will be 1 @ 9am and then 1 @ 3pm

and upstate thanks for the info on the hormonal release at night. good to know.

Really? Wow, thanks for shedding light on that subject, I have been taking mine at about 8-9PM.

Upstate, do you happen to know the half-life for SD?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Upstate, do you happen to know the half-life for SD?
    6 hours i believe

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    6 hours i believe
    thats it!

took my first pill today about an hour and 1/2 ago...i dont know if its in my head or if im feeling this shit. my head is spinning a lil. its prob my imagination but whatever. regardless im gonna destroy my bi's today
    WOOOO

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yo i know what your saying. I ripped my back and bi's yesterday, def placebo, but i swear i felt a lil somthing

^^
    If you think its fun now, wait till it really kicks in for you boys!

Just Bi's and stomach today
    im gonna be posting pics in the pics forum so go check em out!

im on a very customized training split...i do bi's and chest twice for every time i hit everything else. i feel they are my most lagging parts due to injuries(chest/shoulder) and bi's(being a quarterback and not caring about bi's) so anyways...
    i had great mental focus today and had a sick pump. i cant wait till this shit kicks in and its not just my imagination! lol
    Barbell curls:
    (weight x reps)
    65 x 10
    85 x 10
    105 x 6
    135 x 2
    105 x 6

Alternating Hammer Curls:
    50 x 10
    55 x 6
    50 x 6

single arm concentration curls on reverse preacher bench (lol tough to describe)

each arm
    40 x 8
    40 x 7
    40 x 7

i got a rediculous pump from these..i was squeezing so hard and really felt it.

reverse curls
    75 x 10
    85 x 10
    85 x 10

Stomach (1 set each all to failure)

incline twisting situps
    incline pelvic thrusts and leg raises
    hanging leg raises

i was pretty happy with how things went today, and since im hitting bi's twice as often i can go really vary my workouts. i was out of the gym in 45 mins.

Just Bi's and stomach today
    im gonna be posting pics in the pics forum so go check em out!

im on a very customized training split...i do bi's and chest twice for every time i hit everything else. i feel they are my most lagging parts due to injuries(chest/shoulder) and bi's(being a quarterback and not caring about bi's) so anyways...
    i had great mental focus today and had a sick pump. i cant wait till this shit kicks in and its not just my imagination! lol
    Barbell curls:
    (weight x reps)
    65 x 10
    85 x 10
    105 x 6
    135 x 2
    105 x 6

Alternating Hammer Curls:
    50 x 10
    55 x 6
    50 x 6

single arm concentration curls on reverse preacher bench (lol tough to describe)

each arm
    40 x 8
    40 x 7
    40 x 7

i got a rediculous pump from these..i was squeezing so hard and really felt it.

reverse curls
    75 x 10
    85 x 10
    85 x 10

Stomach (1 set each all to failure)

incline twisting situps
    incline pelvic thrusts and leg raises
    hanging leg raises

i was pretty happy with how things went today, and since im hitting bi's twice as often i can go really vary my workouts. i was out of the gym in 45 mins.
    showoff!!!

showoff!!!
    yeaaa boii haha i had to show the ladies in the gym how its done

yeaaa boii haha i had to show the ladies in the gym how its done
    dont get women in my gym,so consider yourself lucky.lol

some great lifts though,im only a coulple of pounds lighter than you and am very similar size and shape(looking at the pics) and bench nowhere near the same as you.so fair play.

i might be an idiot but is superdrol the same as anadrol ???and how come your just running that alone?

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian

some great lifts though,im only a coulple of pounds lighter than you and am very similar size and shape(looking at the pics) and bench nowhere near the same as you.so fair play.

i might be an idiot but is superdrol the same as anadrol ???and how come your just running that alone?
    Superdrol is fairly toxic to your liver. I feel like it would be beneficial to stack something like Methoxy TST with it, but it would just be too much stress on the liver.

i might be an idiot but is superdrol the same as anadrol???and how come your just running that alone?
    superdrol is nothing like a-bombs. Its a designer steroid that is more or less a dht deriviative, being originally derived from masteron .

i might be an idiot but is superdrol the same as anadrol???and how come your just running that alone?
    thanks bro

i work out at my school gym and there are plenty of ladies to entertain me. lol

my body has always seemed willing to get stronger before it got bigger, and thats fine with me! lol. however, im hoping to add a lil size from this cycle in addition to the strength.

just calves and stomach today. my bis feel pretty sore.

i have work tonight at the bar and then its chest tomorrow!

just calves and stomach today. my bis feel pretty sore.

i have work tonight at the bar and then its chest tomorrow!
    no drinking mister!

no drinking mister!

i knoww haha thats the last thing i would do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information