Newlad is offline New Member

Anybody in Uk ordered from Reflex Uk Ltd???

I placed a litl order with them last monday. Paid the money in to bank account as told. Paid for next day delivery week l8r still not arrived, tried e-mailing get no reply? Just wondering if anybody els ever used these and did you receive goods? Thanx for any help.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    are you talking about the supplement company based in Brighton? They are a reliable company if that is who you mean. Just email them and ask for despatch details.

Not sure were there based m8 got link of this web-site about suppliers in uk. Never got an address was just told to pay money in to a bank account. Tried e-mailing 2 or 3 times get no reply?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Reflex are a very good company to buy from, excellent service and products, i use to buy in trade bulk with them and never had any problems at all, i would get in touch with them.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlad
    Not sure were there based m8 got link of this web-site about suppliers in uk. Never got an address was just told to pay money in to a bank account. Tried e-mailing 2 or 3 times get no reply?
    sounds very dodgy mate. Reflex is a big professional company. They do not trade by "putting money into an account" ect. You would just be required to pay on the CC or debit card. Sounds like you might have been had.
    here is a link to there site
    http://www.reflex-nutrition.com/

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    I have used reflex in the past, liked all their products and never had any problmes with delivery always next day.

Check into this mate, you may have been fleeced

Angry Beware!!!!

Did get fleeced some1 on ebay using same name as reflex uk ltd. Tells you to pay your money straight in to his bank account as pay-pal not working then you never hear from them again. Beware!!!!

Thread Information