Jiesel is offline Associate Member

a few broad questions....

Got a few broad questions I need help with....

1. How do you guys and gals feel about cycling NO Shotgun 2 weeks, then 2 weeks of Clen ? Would be looking to do this 4 months straight.

2. I'm going to be cutting obviously, I was looking to stick to the low carb, low calorie 6 days, with 1 cheat. 5-6 small meals a day. My question is, should I do this the 4 months through or cycle my eating habits as well?

3. I'll be doing 8am - 30-45 min cardio, followed by 9am-10:30am workout routine. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday. May even go swim or do another 30mins of cardio at 9pm. When should I be using my PWO drink, and what would be best while cutting for protein, 100% whey?

I think thats all for now. Thanks in advance. JIESEL

Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel
    1. How do you guys and gals feel about cycling NO Shotgun 2 weeks, then 2 weeks of Clen? Would be looking to do this 4 months straight.
    Oh yea Option B was to run NO Shotgun straight through 4 months with Clen but I wasnt sure If there were any dangers to that and I though It might lose the effect by running 4 months straight of NO Shotgun. Thoughts, It may be a better option, I was unsure.

fatrock is offline Member
    I THINK 2 WEEKS ON 2 WEEKS OFF WOULD BE GOOD GIVE IT A SHOT AND LET US KNOW?
    Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

Quote Originally Posted by fatrock
    I THINK 2 WEEKS ON 2 WEEKS OFF WOULD BE GOOD GIVE IT A SHOT AND LET US KNOW?
    Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.
    I'm def doing 2 on 2 off with clen ...but wondering should I cycle the NO Shotgun on the off weeks of clen or would It be better to use NO straight through 4 months....I cant see much harm in doing that besides my body geting use to to the supplement....

bump

Thread Information