Thread: Superdrol???

muscles03 is offline Associate Member

Superdrol???

this is a question for everyone who has used superdrol and knows the facts behind it... iread an article on here about how superdrol really f*cked up this one persons liver and kidneys for a while but went back to normal, who on here has had any side effects as bad as this guy did?? do you all consider superdrol to be more toxic than anadrol , dianabol , M1t etc??

heres the link to the article:
    For all those taking Superdrol.....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I am running SD right now, my 4th day. so far so good, seen very little side effects. a little extra pressure in the head.. like what it feels like right before u get a headache.. for a lil bit here and there, but other then that..... nothing to drastic

exept today when i was in the gym doing my leg day. holycow my lifts went up like 20 pounds and the pumps were f*ckin insane. if ur thinking about taken orals or injectables man theres always risks with them all. all u can do is be prepared, cause no matter what ur prob always going to have a side effect or 2.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    this is a question for everyone who has used superdrol and knows the facts behind it... iread an article on here about how superdrol really f*cked up this one persons liver and kidneys for a while but went back to normal, who on here has had any side effects as bad as this guy did?? do you all consider superdrol to be more toxic than anadrol , dianabol , M1t etc??

heres the link to the article:
    For all those taking Superdrol.....

there is no one that knows the true facts behind it...no one knows for sure how toxic it really is, and more specifically the long term side effects associated with its use. The only thing you can do is accept that there may be consequences from using this stuff, take all the necessary precautions and ancillary supps and hope for the best.

I myself never experienced any drastic side effects from sd...the worst being lethargy. Does this mean that superdrol wont potentially be damaging to me in the future? No. I've accepted the risks from using superdrol, took all the necessary precautions as a way of minimizing potential complications (but that doesnt necessarily mean they wont occur) and hoped for the best.

As far as superdrol being more toxic and m1t, anadrol dbol etc, only time will give the answer to that question.

muscles03 is offline Associate Member
    yea i see, i have ran superdrol before last october, and honestly the only side effect i had was libido went down, but its just the problems that idont feel that im worried about

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol is extreamly liver toxic.

But with proper liver suppliments, and not drinking/taking other liver toxic orals, you shouldn't have a problem.

Roadking_easyrider is offline New Member

Side Effects

I developed kidney stones and pissed blood for a few days. The doctor said that it was not the cause but I never had kidney stones before SD.

But the gains were awsome.

Thread Information