K.Biz is offline Banned

Drinking Alchol after SD?

Ok so my cycle ends on the 12th of february. i begin my PCT on the 13th. exactly 1 week later (feb 20th) is my 21st birthday

the question is. im not looking to get tanked. but would do u guys think?. can i go out and have a few beers? or not a good idea?

hmmm... the correct answer would be no, BUT I know on my 21st birthday I will not want to miss out because it really is a once in a lifetime thing. If you decide to drink, just run milk thistle through PCT and "superload" the day before and of your birthday. I would probably take 3-4g of milk thistle just to be safe, and because I dont really know any adverse effects to taking too much liver protectant.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Considering the fact that you're still a little young for steroids , i would say no!!!!!!!!

Sepsis is offline Member
    it wont kill you bro. just take lots of liver supps and drink TONS of water,.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Considering the fact that you're still a little young for steroids, i would say no!!!!!!!!
    Look i dont need to hear you telling me im to young for somthing. what i need to no if its ok to have a beer or two with a few buddies. my age has no relevance on this question. im not some immature 20 year old punk who thinks he can just do cycles without any knowledge. if anything i have been actively researching steroids since i was 17. So thanks for your useless input. But its not needed. anyone else? i would like a few responses that give some info. thanks.

nope your to young. jk.
    a dont think a few's gonna kill you. maybe drink water after each.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Just don't over do it, like said earlier hit up liver supps. Still don't think its a good idea.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    drink away who cares your 21, most my baseball team was juicing when I was playing ball and we drank every day. None of them died because of that. Well I take that back one died because he drove his car into a pole when he was drunk. So be safe, have a sober driver.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeh def have a DD, youll prob be a light weight too from not drinkin in so long haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    yeh def have a DD, youll prob be a light weight too from not drinkin in so long haha
    I bet he yaks on his birthday. Ha ha ha

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    doesnt every1 on their 21st? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    doesnt every1 on their 21st? lol
    I didnt but it was because I couldn't drink after the beating I received from the strippers on stage at the nudey bar. LOL

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    your fine bro, go enjoy your 21st, you only get one.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Thanks boys. ill just make sure i just up my dose of milk thistle a few days before hand

and as for yacking... i hope i dont drink that much

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Look i dont need to hear you telling me im to young for somthing. what i need to no if its ok to have a beer or two with a few buddies. my age has no relevance on this question. im not some immature 20 year old punk who thinks he can just do cycles without any knowledge. if anything i have been actively researching steroids since i was 17. So thanks for your useless input. But its not needed. anyone else? i would like a few responses that give some info. thanks.
    Listen smart guy!!! If you wanna risk you're health, be my guest. Basically what im getting at is you shouldnt drink if you're using aas. Oh but you should know that because you have been "actively" researching steroids since you were 17 right?? Maybe you should do a little more research on drinking while using aas and see what you find out.

This could get ugly...

No it wont. Im done.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Listen smart guy!!! If you wanna risk you're health, be my guest. Basically what im getting at is you shouldnt drink if you're using aas. Oh but you should know that because you have been "actively" researching steroids since you were 17 right?? Maybe you should do a little more research on drinking while using aas and see what you find out.
    Aight buddy. flip out... i could care less. actully it makes me happy . dont get mad because i responded back to you with a stern answer. i dont need your advice on how old I am. take a quick glance back to the first post. did i ask you about my age? Learn how to read and respond to the question thats asked.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 02-01-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Aight buddy. flip out... i could care less. actully it makes me happy . dont get mad because i responded back to you with a stern answer. i dont need your advice on how old I am. take a quick glance back to the first post. did i ask you about my age? Learn how to read and respond to the question thats asked.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    now now boys

cant we just alll get along?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    now now boys

cant we just alll get along?
    cmon we're not fighting. we are just displaying our rage we can only take out on a forum

Thread Information