perpetual-burn is offline New Member

Thinking of a Methyl-Plex (PP) Cycle

Hey guys,

so here's the low down. I am 5'11, 185 and 11-12%bf ish on a good old bulk now. Still got decent vascularity, abs, etc... Also 18 years old and natty with no previous ph or cycle experiences. Was a PLer before BBer about 2 years ago so I have some very strong lifts and a good deal of experience. Lifting also runs in my family, my bro owns a gym, etc... So I know a lot. Before you dismiss this now, hear me out :P

I want to run a 3 week cycle of PP with all the proper supports and thinking of Nolva (from Lion)+MyoGenX for PCT. I would do it all properly but I am still so weary and leaning towards the not do it side. What is pushing me to do it is the fact that this would be the only cycle I would do until at least 21 again as I am leaving for 2 years this summer for a mission for my church. I want to compete this summer and so with this cycle and a good bulk and training as I have, I know I can pass 200 lbs so compete at 180-185 ish which would be awesome!

A LOT and I mean A LOT of what people say as per Ph/Gear at young ages is true, but at the same time A LOT is bs'ed and overhyped. I personally think that this would give minimal sides and little/no long term effects. Many have done it. Not rationalizing, just stating... Your thought please? Thanks.

-Phil

I have posted this several times, but here is my experience with prohormones at an early age:

I was 17 and very very late going into puberty, at the time I had just started working out and you could pick up andro-type prohormones at pretty much any supp store. I picked up a bottle of 1-test and didn't know a damn thing about how to take it, PCT, etc. Anyways, it ended up resulting in me have low natural test production for a while, until I went to see a doctor to get the issue resolved.

With that being said, I would say a cycle can def. fvck you up if you are not knowledgeable on the subject, but it seems like you are. Your goals are admireable as far as competing before going on your mission, but you should also think long term. You are probably going to come back from your mission with very little muscle retention, so you would be doing this cycle basically just for a show during the summer.

If you don't have a show picked out, and a diet/plan for competing layed out I would say there is really no point in cycling right now.

Appreciate the response. I am not a 'late bloomer' so I think that diminishes the effects. I shave daily, broad shoulders, height and width/thickness pretty in tact, etc... I do have a contest and diet all planned out, Im excited and ready to go. I also plan to eat as much as possible and workout where possible on the miss so hopefully I wont lose much- though I def. will :P In a sense it is kind of, get as big as possible now, but I do have goals in mind and know how to do it properly. Also, I know Clomid for SD due to possible Gyno effects with Nolva but Nolva is fine for PP as far as I know and have read. Correct?

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i used clomid for my pp pct

^^ Thanks. Still will look into both adn reports on both though. How were your results on PP? What did you gain and keep both mass and strength wise?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I would say your to young, only if your fvcking stuypid about it like EcToMoRpHiAn was when he was a kid. ( but of course now hes a genious and we are going to make a great post together in a few weeks ) but u seem like u have some real goals. u know what ur doing, and all i have to say is just make sure you diet correctly. and clomid. no nolva

whats your diet look like?

My college sched this semester sucks and is all over the place, but the gist of my diet is that I eat broccoli, milk, sweet potatoes, chicken, steak, turkey, oats, brown rice and all the good clean foods you can imagine... as much as possible. I average 4-7 full meals depending on the day and on the less meal days, I eat more at sittings and take a shake or something in between. Im getting about 4k calories a day, mostly clean and its about 40/30/20 C P F

Thanks for clarifying Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by perpetual-burn
    ^^ Thanks. Still will look into both adn reports on both though. How were your results on PP? What did you gain and keep both mass and strength wise?
    gained 18 kept 12lbs of it 3 months later

^^ awesome results. Too bad ya didnt keep a little more, but still, very nice

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im bout to start PCT for mine PP cycle. so far, im up about 17lbs, strength shot up insanely...35lbs up on bench..my squat shot up hella lot...around 70lbs or so....i even freaked myself out lol...

Heres what it looks/looked like:
    PP- 20/20/30/30 (mg's everyday)
    FF Naicin- 1500mg ED
    hawthorne berry - 1650mgs ed
    milk thistle- 2000mgs ed
    NAC- 1200mg ed
    RYR- 1200mg ed
    coQ10- 100mg ed

I think thats it. And PCT: heres what I plan, also got help from UpstateTank and others like Papi

start creatine
    clomid-first 2 weeks-105mg ed second 2 weeks-70mg ed (4 weeks)
    aromasin -25mg ed (4 weeks)

all this with a good bulking diet.
    good luck.

PS make sure you know what yr doing. my first cycle with superdrol....wasted...wasted money, wasted health, and even got gyno from it.....****ing sucked.
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 01-31-2007 at 05:38 PM.

^thx, appreciate it. Nice cycle and results!

Blog Entries
    ^thx, appreciate it. Nice cycle and results!

Your welcome.

Thanks, hopefully I keep most of my gains through PCT.

forgot to metion, Ive yet to feel any sides. Which is good.

awesome. Well, still considering it and Ill do it in about 3 months if I do. Ill keep updated and other ppl pleae still post comments and ideas here. Thanks

So Here is what I have finally decided on, please let me know what you think. Probably will happen within a few months.

Day 1-3: 10mg PP
    Day 4-7: 20mg PP
    Day 8-14: 20mg PP
    Day 15-21: 20mg PP
    Day 22-28: 20-30mg depending on how things are going PP

Support: Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 1 day before, all during, 1 after - it adds up to the 60 servings its got. Has Hawthorne, Saw Palmetto, NAC, Mil Thistle etc... all in one. Im sure you know of it, great product.

PCT:

Clomid weeks 1-2 at 105mg/day = 42ml + weeks 3-4 at 75mg/day = 28 70 ml (1 full bottle from Lion)
    MyoGenX 3 Caps per day 30 days
    Animal M Stak 21 day cycle full - Have a free one and its got some decent protectants and could help keep and add gains through PCT

your thoughts?

EDIT: When exactly should I start PCT? I was thinking the night after my last PP pill. Should I do it every night before bed or does timing matter? Also, should I take the clomid with any other liquids or just down the stuff straight from the syringe?

Thanks
    Last edited by perpetual-burn; 02-06-2007 at 03:31 PM.

i would from my own experience bump it up to 30 mg in week 3-4.(results are killer in week 3 and good in week 4)i would throw in glucosamine chondritin in from day 1 thru pct.start pct the night of your last pill.also your clomid will taste like a chemical plant in your mouth.i also used cee during pct. everything looks well thought out.

lol^^ Alright then, thanks. Yea I actually was planning on Glucosamine as the joint issues can get pretty bad I hear. Ill try 30mg in week 3 then and see how things go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    i would from my own experience bump it up to 30 mg in week 3-4.(results are killer in week 3 and good in week 4)i would throw in glucosamine chondritin in from day 1 thru pct.start pct the night of your last pill.also your clomid will taste like a chemical plant in your mouth.i also used cee during pct. everything looks well thought out.

agreed.

With clomid, just take it straight up. its "cinnamon" flavored...

Sepsis is offline Member
    perpetual, keep us posted as im going to be running pp in a couple of months and i want to know as much as i can. by the way, this is the first time i hear of the anabolic innovations cycle support. the stuff sounds awesome. anyone else have any experience with it?

Alright bros, turns out I will be starting my PP in 2 weeks due to time constraints. I already have everything even PCT ready,just waiting to start it. Ive read a few PP/Winny logs, what do you think? I could get Juggernaut's Winztrol which is non-methylated winny and add it to dry/harden gains and even add more. What are your thoughts?

Alright bros, turns out I will be starting my PP in 2 weeks due to time constraints. I already have everything even PCT ready,just waiting to start it. Ive read a few PP/Winny logs, what do you think? I could get Juggernaut's Winztrol which is non-methylated winny and add it to dry/harden gains and even add more. What are your thoughts?
    in trying it next week with the old halo.6 week stack.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i take it you are LDS?

lds?

Yes I am Are you?

Yes I am Are you?
    yup, where are you going on your mission

^ Awesome. Dont know yet, put my papers in soon though. I hope Japan, taking the language this semester. Did you serve?

^ Awesome. Dont know yet, put my papers in soon though. I hope Japan, taking the language this semester. Did you serve?
    nope, i turned my papers in and then had a big problem with depression and decided not to go

what is LDS?IM GOIN CRAZY HERE.lol

never mind googled it.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    what is LDS?IM GOIN CRAZY HERE.lol
    Latter Day Saints

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Latter Day Saints
    are you guys supposed to go on missionary trips?is that what the japan trip is?congrats on doing that work if it is.

Its an optional but encouraged church service where a guy or girl can serve for 2 years, to wherever they are called to go, and help out. We proselyte, do service work, humanitarian, all sorts of things.

Thats too bad about the depression and everything hitting you, I hope things are better for you now

Also, make sure you google the right stuff, theres a lot off anti-mormon stuff out there, check out www.lds.org and www.mormon.org for the real, official stuff

nephilim666 is offline Associate Member
    good luck with your PP cycle bro.

Thanks, Ill update with how it goes when I start.

ive studied alot of religions the mormon relegion being one of them.but like i said doing humanitarian much props to you man.

Thanks

how old are you

read first post :P but 18 moving onto 19

Thread Information