Calling out K.Biz and #12

I was wondering if you guys had taken before pics for your cycles and if you would be interested in posting the before/after pics in a combined thread for people to have references as to the type of gains that can be made with proper diet, support supps, research done, etc.

I would be posting mine on here as well of coarse. I think it would be a fun way to see the differences in gains since I was using mine during a cut and you two are bulking. Just respond in this thread or through PM's if you want. FYI I will be posting my pics anyways, so it is up to you if you would like to have a merged thread.

And congrats K.Biz I just read today that you are up 11 lbs in two weeks!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I was wondering if you guys had taken before pics for your cycles and if you would be interested in posting the before/after pics in a combined thread for people to have references as to the type of gains that can be made with proper diet, support supps, research done, etc.

I would be posting mine on here as well of coarse. I think it would be a fun way to see the differences in gains since I was using mine during a cut and you two are bulking. Just respond in this thread or through PM's if you want. FYI I will be posting my pics anyways, so it is up to you if you would like to have a merged thread.

And congrats K.Biz I just read today that you are up 11 lbs in two weeks!
    im actully not even 2 weeks fully in yet. im only on my first day of my second week!. which is freaking insane for me. and yes i agree with your idea. sounds like a good idea to me. i do have before pics but there on my buddies camera, cause i dont have one and i need him to upload them. but im down with your idea bro!. I think that if we organize it well enough we could make a great sticky. ill let u know as soon as i get my pics.

Sounds good brotha, I am going to be finishing up here in a week, so I will into my PCT by the time you guys are both done. Hopefully #12 is down as well.

To be completely honest with you I am not satisfied with my results, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am not trying to bulk. So although I am kinda embarassed about the gains I am yielding, I will still post up some pics.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Sounds good brotha, I am going to be finishing up here in a week, so I will into my PCT by the time you guys are both done. Hopefully #12 is down as well.

To be completely honest with you I am not satisfied with my results, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am not trying to bulk. So although I am kinda embarassed about the gains I am yielding, I will still post up some pics.
    what did ur diet look like? and you were cutting correct? did you bf% drop?

yeah, i am interested to know what type of strength gains you guys are making.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    yeah, i am interested to know what type of strength gains you guys are making.
    going to work out my shoulders in about 30min or so. my military lift is about about 150-160ish, so well see what the increase is like tonight

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    what did ur diet look like? and you were cutting correct? did you bf% drop?
    BF% definently did drop, probably by about 2-3% so it worked out well for me. I also put on a little size gaining about 4lbs I believe. So that would mean that I gained maybe 5-6 lbs so far of LBM?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    BF% definently did drop, probably by about 2-3% so it worked out well for me. I also put on a little size gaining about 4lbs I believe. So that would mean that I gained maybe 5-6 lbs so far of LBM?
    gaining 4 pounds of lean muscle and dropping 2-3% bf in 3-4 weeks u cant complain about bro. thats somthing to be stoaked about indefinetly. im glad i dont have to run cutting cycles. im such a hard gainer a cutting cycle for me would be 2500 cals for 2-3 weeks, ill prob drop 5-8 pounds and my bf right now is like 5% if that. i got lucky with not fat. but its imspossible for me to gain weight. thats why this SD cycle is kind of freaking me out. 11 pounds in 9-10 days is like a dream come true for me haha

but i wanna see pics bro. definetly not a waste of time at all. and no way in no how be embarrised.

so k biz, what where your lifts, any gains.
    have you been adding extra sets, reps, exercise's etc.

These are all just estimates, I think the weight is pretty accurrate tho.

Went from not being able to see veins in biceps to being fairly vascular with a 6 pack. probably a 2-3% BF decrease I would imagine.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    so k biz, what where your lifts, any gains.
    have you been adding extra sets, reps, exercise's etc.
    go check out my log bro. i have added a good amount of weight. i added 20 pounds to my shrugs just this week. and im up 11 pounds with barley any bloat at all. im very happy, and just entering my second week of SD

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hey bro check my log i have been making some significant gains. i posted pics in the pic forums so check em out!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i am just into my second week i have gained 4 lbs. my strength gain has already been substantial. i squatted 385 x 2 a few days ago up from a 1 rep max of 265 a week b4. and i close grip benched 265 x 2 today, up from a max of 225 x 4. so yeh i guess you can say i am having a successful cycle thus far. and i havent even really gotten into the meat of it, im only 2 days into 24 mg's a day.
    here are my pics:
    progress pics of SD cycle

So would you be interested in doing the thread idea?

yeh man that sounds good, i dont know how to go about merging everything tho. it would def be helpfull to everyone if we did it tho.

Thread Information