LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member

Supplements to buy...

Whats up guys, been a while since I've posted anything...

Anyways, so im 6'1 200 now, probably around 12-13% BF...

I havent been taking much lately besides NO explode/cellmass...

Gunna get back on taking ON whey..

I've been reading great things about vitaminC? and no shotgun?. . also, is cellmass the standard for creatine right now? Anything else i should be looking into (test boosters, etc?)

Thanks for the help bros

curious george is offline New Member
    Well... why are you taking the NO explode AND the Cell Mass? They are both creatines and I believe, through my own experience, that the NO explode is a better compound, due to the absence of the insulin spking sugar. The pro magnon is a really good test booster that will help you put on some good size. Are you using a protein? That would be an ESSENTIAL addition. Glutamine?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    this conversation should be starting with protein and going from there...:

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curious george
    Well... why are you taking the NO explode AND the Cell Mass? They are both creatines and I believe, through my own experience, that the NO explode is a better compound, due to the absence of the insulin spking sugar. The pro magnon is a really good test booster that will help you put on some good size. Are you using a protein? That would be an ESSENTIAL addition. Glutamine?
    No-explode is a preworkout intensifier w/ some creatine (not meant to be your full creatine support), while cellmass is a CEE

LOL, since when is promagnon a test booster?? Try more along the lines of 17aa prosteroid

With that said you should have had your protein b4 you got into the noexplode/cellmass stack..protein should be thought of as a staple or essential as previously mentioned.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    UpState is dead on..like usual. You gotta have the protein. If considering a test booster, do a search on here about MyoGenx.. It works for me..Research will save you alot of money

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    #1 Protein (whey or natural foods)
    then the there are hundreds of things you can take such as pro hormones (with liver support and PCT support), pre-workout stuff like NO shotgun (which I love) and as Shane35aa stated "MyoGenx"
    Good luck, there is a shit ton to read and a lot of great advise

Thread Information