Thread: Sustevol

Chins is offline Junior Member

Sustevol

What do you guys know about this?

Thanks

Sustevol

Evo-Labs is proud to introduce Sustevol™ the strongest multiple compound mass building product available today. The three anabolic compounds present in Sustevol are:

4-chloro-17α-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol
    2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-etiocholan-3-one
    17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-etiocholan-2-ene

Sustevol™ has been specifically designed as a mass and strength building compound. When taken with a high protein diet, one providing at least one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, Sustevol can produce substantial increases in both lean body mass and muscle strength. Sustevol can produce noticeable results in just days.

Sustevol™ employs enzyme blocking herbs (DHB, Buplerum, Hoelen), whose function is to bind with, and remove destructive CYP and P-450 liver enzymes from the body. The reason for this is that these same enzymes are responsible for destroying anabolic compounds before entering the bloodstream. Removing these enzymes clears the way for the active anabolic ingredient to travel into the bloodstream with little or no interference, increasing the effectiveness of anabolic agents like Sustevol™ by as much as 40%!

Sustevol™ side effects are generally mild. These side effects can include heightened alertness, increased sex drive and potentially increased aggression. There are very few physical side effects from Sustevol including little or no effect on body-hair, acne or water retention.

Dosages for Sustevol™ range from as little as one capsule per day for athletes under 200 lbs, to two capsules for those exceeding 200 lbs. Do not exceed 2 capsules of Sustevol per day.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 caps

Servings Per: 30

Vitamin B-12: 24mcg / 400%

Vitamin C: 60mg / 100%

Vanadyl: 4mg

Proprietary Blend: 86,000mcg
    4-chloro-17α-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol
    2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-etiocholan-3-one
    17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-etiocholan-2-ene

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex: 2500mcg

Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupeurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex: 2000mcg

Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

Liver Assist and Antioxidant Proprietary Blend: 4100mcg

Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg

Other ingredients: gelatin, dicalcium phospahte, microcrustalline cullulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate

Directions:
    Take 1-2 capsules of Sustevol per day. Best results from Sustevol seen when taken for 3-6 weeks continuously. Suspend use of this product after no more than 6 weeks. DO NOT EXCEED 2 CAPSULES PER DAY.

Warning: do not use Sustevol if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders, strokes or any other medical condition. Do not take this product if you are using anti depressants, MAO/MAOI inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Do not use Sustevol for more than 30 days without a 30 day break. Not for use in women or anyone under

same thing as sostenol250, scroll down and look at that thread about it

TheDuke is offline New Member

Cool Differs a Bit.

Hi I'm new here but I've enjoyed reading eveyones comments over the last month or so. I have found it very informative and I will try to be the same.

Sostenal 250 and sustEVOL's methyl side are exactly the same, however sustEVOL has liver support and DHB (keeps testosterone in blood longer).

I plan to run a cycle 2wks On/1wk Off for six consecutive runs, followed by a 3wk PCT. I start next month. Will keep you guys posted on my results!

Iron Brothers Stick Together!!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke

I plan to run a cycle 2wks On/1wk Off for six consecutive runs, followed by a 3wk PCT. I start next month. Will keep you guys posted on my results!

Iron Brothers Stick Together!!
    why would you do that? is there some benefit?

Smile Benefits?

I can't say personally,

But I've been told by various credible and knowledgable sources, including a Biochemist who is also a bodybuider and happens to own one of the best sites I have found on the web that a 2wk on 1wk off cycle of sustEVOL can be run for a max of six times. This was the cycle he recommended:

On Cycle:
    2 capsules Sustevol. 1 before workout and 1 before bed
    1 Capsule Hard and Natural in the morning
    1 Capsule Chrysin in the morning
    2 tablets Red Yeast Rice in the morning

Off Cycle:
    2 Capsules Hard and Natural an hour before bed
    1 tablet Red Yeast Rice in the morning
    1 Ripped Tabs about a hour before workout

Post Cycle (PCT)

for all 3 weeks:
    1 Ripped Tab daily an hour before Workout
    1 tablet red yeast rice in the morning

PCT Week 1:
    4 Capsules Hard and Natural spread through day

PCT Week 2
    2 Capsules Hard and Natural (morning and evening)

PCT Week 3
    1 capsule Hard and Natural in the evening

Keep in mind that All methyls are a bit liver toxic. That is why I suggest Sustevol because it contains both Milk Thistle and Red Kidney bean. It also contains DHB which reduces the strain on the liver trying to break down the testosterone and keeps testosterone in blood longer.

You should check out one of his web sites. They carry all the BEST in PH including 1-AD which is almost impossible to find. Here is the link...

http://www.lowcostvitamins.net/suste...ula-p-243.html

Hope I've been some kind of assistance. For a look at my personal stacks and cycles email me and I'll send an attachment.

Later!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I can't say personally,

But I've been told by various credible and knowledgable sources, including a Biochemist who is also a bodybuider and happens to own one of the best sites I have found on the web that a 2wk on 1wk off cycle of sustEVOL can be run for a max of six times. This was the cycle he recommended:

On Cycle:
    2 capsules Sustevol. 1 before workout and 1 before bed
    1 Capsule Hard and Natural in the morning
    2 tablets Red Yeast Rice in the morning

Off Cycle:
    2 Capsules Hard and Natural an hour before bed
    1 tablet Red Yeast Rice in the morning
    1 Ripped Tabs about a hour before workout

Post Cycle (PCT)

for all 3 weeks:
    1 Ripped Tab daily an hour before Workout
    1 tablet red yeast rice in the morning

PCT Week 1:
    4 Capsules Hard and Natural spread through day

PCT Week 2
    2 Capsules Hard and Natural (morning and evening)

PCT Week 3
    1 capsule Hard and Natural in the evening

Keep in mind that All methyls are a bit liver toxic. That is why I suggest Sustevol because it contains both Milk Thistle and Red Kidney bean. It also contains DHB which reduces the strain on the liver trying to break down the testosterone and keeps testosterone in blood longer.

You should check out one of his web sites. They carry all the BEST in PH including 1-AD which is almost impossible to find. Here is the link...

http://www.lowcostvitamins.net/suste...ula-p-243.html

Hope I've been some kind of assistance. For a look at my personal stacks and cycles email me and I'll send an attachment.

Later!
    Oh God

1. let me tell you, your PCT SUCKS. and with a PCT like that have fun loosing your gains and getting some lovely gyno.

2. do not run that cycle bro. run it solid for 4 weeks. why would u run it 2 weeks on and 1 week off for 6 weeks. bro that f*cking 12 weeks on! u do not want to be running halo, PP and SD for 12 weeks. if you had any knowledge you would not be running a methyl compound through the body for that long. Its not good for the liver, cholesterol, blood pressure, everything! to run it for 4 weeks, let alone stay on for 12 weeks. yeah i no ur gonna say "the 1 week off is going to help"... no its not, its only gonna help slow down ur strength and weight gains., And by the 2nd time ur off you will have been "on" for 4 weeks. and then ur gonna take a week off....? good way to develope gyno.

3. just because your read somthing on the net doesnt mean its right, and just because you hear somthing from a "body builder" at the gym or w/e also doesnt mean its right. do your research so u dont 1. hurt yourself and 2. waste your money.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    lol theres nothing like jerking it at 6am in the morning....hahaha...

Smile Ok...

Thanks for the heads up. Any suggestion how I should run it & what my PCT should look like?

Exclamation My Pct

By the way that was the suggested cycle & PCT. Mines is different.

i cant chime in on how to cycle that but i can chime in on PCT

you need a AI and a Serm .....go to the pct section and read ....im sure youll find what your looking for

Thumbs up Thanks!

OK willl do. By the way I've used 6-oxo, TT, and ZMA for PCT before, any comments?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    OK willl do. By the way I've used 6-oxo, TT, and ZMA for PCT before, any comments?
    6-oxo & zma (especially zma) will do nothing to restore your hpta--which is the purpose of pct

letro and nolva are the way to go

or aromasin and nolva

Thanks!

Thread Information