Thread: Kre aklyn good?

gottibme is offline Associate Member

Kre aklyn good?

I have read that kre akyn is real good and that it doesnt convert creatine into any toxins and everything else has anyone took it before and could tell me what they think

K.Biz is offline Banned
    dude are u serious? honestly look around this forum. there is a thread about 4 or 5 above yours asking the same thing. with answers, why woudl u post it again?

dboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    dude are u serious? honestly look around this forum. there is a thread about 4 or 5 above yours asking the same thing. with answers, why woudl u post it again?
    is it just that time of the month for you dude or what??? all i've been reading all day is you crying because everyone is annoying you --- go smoke a doob or something lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dboy
    is it just that time of the month for you dude or what??? all i've been reading all day is you crying because everyone is annoying you --- go smoke a doob or something lol

you have what 60 posts? ur wortless. put yourself in my shoes. u know the answers, and yeah u answer everyone. then more people ask the same question u answer them. and honestly i dont mind answering the same questions a few times. but when there is literally a thread thats amost titled the same exact thing. dont u think u woudl check it out before u posted a thread that says... THE SAME THING?

mabye you buddy need to go read the rules before you come out saying that im PMSing. obviously i no the rules. do your goddamn research before u start posting worthless threads. i did mine as many people before me did as well. and if you think im bitching. bro u aint seen nothin yet
    Last edited by K.Biz; 02-14-2007 at 12:08 PM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Kre akyn VS Creatine

and if you cant find it, heres the godamn link to the thread thats asking the same shit. and its mabye 10 posts down.

but i put the link just incase you coudlnt find it.

dboy is offline Junior Member
    whoah, you're spooky - get a grip son, you've been on the board the last few days crying, getting annoyed by everything maybe you are pms'ing i don't know --- as far as the not seeing anything yet i have no idea what that means maybe you'd be better off getting to english class to practice your spelling and grammer

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ugh its pricks like you that ruin these boards

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I'm a big fan of SciFit's products, especially their maltodextrin. Check out ALR's creatine product called CR2. It's better than kre aklyn in my opinion. Costs less as well. I take CR2 with Scivation's XTEND branch chain amino acids. It's great stuff!

Thread Information