Thread: M1,4add

rukus43 is offline Associate Member

M1,4add

I read in the sticky "everything about pro-hormones" that M1,4ADD was the same as Dianabol at 15%. Is this actually true and if so can someone elaborate a bit on it versus compounds like Superdrol. Thanks.

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus43
    I read in the sticky "everything about pro-hormones" that M1,4ADD was the same as Dianabol at 15%. Is this actually true and if so can someone elaborate a bit on it versus compounds like Superdrol. Thanks.
    What are you talking about?

i think you are refering to the fact that M1T is a Dbol derivitave

never taken sd before but M1T is typically alot stronger than both sd and dbol.

nephilim666 is offline Associate Member
    Nah man hes talking m1,4add. it converts 15% into dbol . its a wetter and more expensive superdrol, ive seen people make nice gains on it , mostly in size strength is eh.

So would you recommend sticking to superdrol/phera-plex etc.? I have access to a bottle of m1,4add but am not inclined to grab it.

uhm no that wud be a bad idea. its methylated im pretty sure. its a good solo bulker , and also good to stack with a non methyl like propadrol or trenadrol.

M14add needs to be used in higher doses and 1 60cap bottle wont cut it for a cycle. ur guna need like 120 mg a day i believe to get very good results with it. check out DA's forums they have a lot of info on it.

Cool, will do. Either way, I am not going with the M1,4ADD. It doesn't seem to be a popular compound to use as I have not seen much about it in this forum. Also, since it is equivalent to running D-bol for four weeks, I don't feel that the gains will be solid and dry as they will be with sd or pp. Thanks.

PP probably wont give u dry gains, maybe 15ish lbs ~5~ of that water.
    superdrol ( i give it an 8/10 ) will give nice strength and between 10-15lbs.
    m14add, iv seen people gain around 20 but yea the gains are pretty wet, a friend ran it, got 23lbs but ended pct ( used tamox ) with about 15.

Good deal...nice breakdown

Thread Information