WyldeMan is offline New Member

Revolt / Attack! Stack - Input wanted

I was looking at a cycle of Erg LMG and came across REVOLT being more readily available.

Upon researching I found lots of people used Kilo Sports' "ATTACK!" along with it or after it.

I've had slight gyno upon puberty but nothing bad, and I'm worried about REVOLT kicking it into gear again. I never used products like this before and am leary. For about $30, I'd rather use ATTACK and be safer. I've seen nothing but outstanding reviews for it as well.

My question is: Should I use BOTH at the same time, or go through a few weeks of REVOLT and then get on with ATTACK?

Like I said I'm new to this kind of stuff and not sure how when one protocol should be used over the other. In my research here it SEEMS like it's a matter of choice, at least by seeing what others are doing/recommending. So I'm lost

chest6 is offline Banned
    never heard of attack. Revolt though is the previous Alri Max LMG..same compound.;

Yep, that's what brought me to finding Revolt actually. The supplier I was going to go with originally for LMG was out after saying they weren't.

Here's some info on ATTACK, and thank you for the reply:

KiloSports Attack Details:
    ATTACK contains two powerful naturally occurring aromatase inhibitors. Research shows this class of compounds is the most potent and effective "natural" way to sustain and maximize testosterone production. The profound effects of high testosterone which include, rapid muscle and strength gains, accelerated fat loss, enhanced mood and sex drive are well established. However, now you can see and feel these results in 7 days or less. It's time to ATTACK.

60 Count - Proprietary Blend 50mg - 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene, 6,17-keto- etiocholene-3-ol, Camellia Sinensis (BT)

Anyone? It says right on the bottle of Revolt that possible sides are raised estrogen, and I really don't need any bitch tits.

The "Attack" supplement is a test booster. Should I take the two together or wait a few weeks, month, 8 weeks, or what?

Thread Information