tall_skinny is offline Junior Member

Question Eca?? Can Some One Explain

All right guys, Ive been reading and reading and I cant figure out what goes into a good ECA stack. I understand the idea. just dont know what products to buy ( Im guessing my local Vitamin store will have what I need)

Can some one label, word for word, what I will need to buy?

I was thinking about buying Lipo-6 but found out that ECA is the better way to go. I understand that Lipo-6 is an ECA stack conventionally packed into one pill. I would rather buy the individual products and work off of that.

Also, can someone PM me some SD clones??

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    All right guys, Ive been reading and reading and I cant figure out what goes into a good ECA stack. I understand the idea. just dont know what products to buy ( Im guessing my local Vitamin store will have what I need)

Can some one label, word for word, what I will need to buy?

I was thinking about buying Lipo-6 but found out that ECA is the better way to go. I understand that Lipo-6 is an ECA stack conventionally packed into one pill. I would rather buy the individual products and work off of that.

Also, can someone PM me some SD clones??
    LOL
    lipo-6 is not an eca stack conventionally packed into one pill
    ECA stands for:
    Ephedrine
    Caffeine
    Aspirin

Chances are your local vitamin store will have caffeine and aspirin but wont have the ephedrine.

Tbucket is offline Junior Member
    Like Upstate said, check your local vit store or pharm for the caffeine and aspirin, do a search at your local corner stores, they might have the Ephedrine HCL or do a search on Vasopro to complete the ECA stack

what are the "preferred" or "ideal" percentages for an ECA stack?

sock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHead320lb
    what are the "preferred" or "ideal" percentages for an ECA stack?
    Plenty of info out there on eca. I used to take E - 25mg, C - 200mg, A - 200 mg 3x/day + diet + cardio. (I can't remember aspirin mg exactly, but it was one tablet of some generic brand). I would get shredded on this stuff. Typically would run 4-6 weeks. Abused it too much (along with other stims), I developed heart palpitations. I can no longer take it. Only stim I can handle is 3-4 cups of coffee a day.

Project is offline Associate Member
    600mg aspirin qd is excessive for the desired effect. One "low-dose" (81mg) aspirin qd should suffice. Or, break "regular strength" 325mg tabs into fourths for a cheaper option.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sock
    Plenty of info out there on eca. I used to take E - 25mg, C - 200mg, A - 200 mg 3x/day + diet + cardio. (I can't remember aspirin mg exactly, but it was one tablet of some generic brand). I would get shredded on this stuff. Typically would run 4-6 weeks. Abused it too much (along with other stims), I developed heart palpitations. I can no longer take it. Only stim I can handle is 3-4 cups of coffee a day.
    A = 81mgs (children's) to 100mgs is a serving.

M.

Thread Information