SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

test boost low test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My doc got back to me. He showed the endo my numbers (That are below)and he said that he wouldn't do anything right now. He said to test again in 6-12months. He asked if I can get it up fine and if I wake up with erections and I said yes/ don't have any problems there. SO he said that it could just be the time of day when I take them. I want to take a test booster; trib or some of the new ones. Would that mess me up in anyway for the new test in a few months. would i have a rebound effect and boost it up and cause it to drop??? I am training hard and I would like to have my test a bit higher; without juicing right now. I would really appreciate some advice!! Has anyone heard of Testostro Grow HP, by Ultimate Nutrition. Is that any good? These are the ingredients, Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Tablets
    Servings Per Container: 42

Amount Per Serving:
    Chrysin (100% pure) 800mg
    Tribulus Terrestris 1500mg
    (aerial, 45% saponins)
    Saw Palmetto Extract (fruit) 200mg
    Nettle Root Extract (0.8% sterols) 155mg
    Avena Sativa Extract (10:1) 90mg
    Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 40mg
    Daidzein 30mg
    Hawthorne Extract (fruit) 130mg
    Cucurbita Pepo Extract (10:1) 120mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 160mg

Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and silica dioxide.

Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily, preferably with meals. TestostroGROW 2 HP should be used for 21 days, followed by a 3 to 4 week "offperiod" before repeating.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Thank You!

Blood results:

I got them back today. Last time they where at around 124. New results FSH 3.3 (range 1.4-18.1), LH 1.5 (range 1.5 -9.3), testosterone FR 66.7 (range 35.0- 155.0), free testosterone %1.90 (range 1.10-2.80), test total 351, (range 250-1100). What do you guys think???They look a bit low?? Should I try for treatment? By the way I am 28! I would apreciate any help or advice. I am going to see my physician but I am probably also going to see endo doc!
    Last edited by SP1; 03-02-2007 at 08:43 AM.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    myogenx

SP1
    Myogenx; will that give me any type of rebound effect! Will I have to take anything after?

probably should take some low dose arimidex w/ it b/c anything that raises test will inturn cause estrogen. cycle it with zma and a good deit high in EFAs.

SP1
    Thank you Bitta. Any other advice? Anyone ever heard of Testostro Grow HP, by Ultimate Nutrition. It seems to have a lot of good ingredients already in it.

nothing beats myogenx IMO if your looking for a decent boost. i have tried trib/redkat/tongkat/zma and none of them even compare

SP1
    Myogenx for how long? then take Zma?? How should I cycle it>

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Myogenx for how long? then take Zma?? How should I cycle it>
    Myogenx 3 or 4 caps a day for a month. I would only add in the arimidex if you feel estrogenic side effects, like puffy or sore nips. It's probably a good idea to keep it on hand though. ZMA shouldn't be a neccesity since myogenx already has zinc in it, but thats up to you. And in case your looking for it and can't find it, bodybuilding.com has it for the best price.

EDIT: If you can get a blood test done at 3 weeks into the myogenx that would be awesome because it would give us an idea of just how well it works. Another one three weeks after that would tell you if there is a rebound effect. Best of luck with it.
    Last edited by IronAdam; 03-02-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I 'd do at least 6 myogenx a day. And I wouldn't use letro. Use Ldex (arimidex ) instead. Letro is too harsh IMHO. Also, the makers of myogenx (anthony roberts and protein factory) are coming out with cyogenx in a few weeks. I would add that in also as soon as it is available, then you could probably drop the Ldex.

Your test levels actually aren't that bad. Mine were at 31 a few months ago now they are in the low-normal range, although I haven't had my bloodwork done for a couple of months. But my balls tell me my test levels are still good - maybe even higher than a couple of months ago. Myogenx is awesome stuff, and I expect cyogenx will be very good too.

SP1
    So the myogenx sounds like the way to go! Has anyone had any results muscle wise. And I saw some post about chest pains. Is anyone else experience that. How about that other product I posted, Testostro Grow HP, by Ultimate Nutrition. Can anyone tell me what they think about those ingredients and how they compare to myogenx.

Thread Information