Thread: creatine

bbminded is offline Member

creatine

i want to order some creatine whats the best brand

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Which ever is cheapest.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    ^^ Lol. I would go with cellmass if you really want to get creatine. It's Creatine Ethyl Ester and not Monohydrate and "supposedly" absorbs more creatine. I personally don't waste my time and money on creatine and just stick with my protein.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HSFootball
    ^^ Lol. I would go with cellmass if you really want to get creatine. It's Creatine Ethyl Ester and not Monohydrate and "supposedly" absorbs more creatine. I personally don't waste my time and money on creatine and just stick with my protein.
    Creatine is great, really the only supplement out there that works worth a damn.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    I don't like creatine because it makes my muscles softer and after about 2 weeks it stops working. Also, after a running practice or intense workout I lose about 5 - 8 pounds.

Blog Entries
    lol,

you creatine is not the cause of your weight loss. Creatine doesnt stop working after two weeks. It takes 28 days for complete muscle cell saturation of creatine.

ironman12 is offline New Member
    A good bran of creatine is purple k it is one of the best its about 40 bucks a month supply

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    lol,

you creatine is not the cause of your weight loss. Creatine doesnt stop working after two weeks. It takes 28 days for complete muscle cell saturation of creatine.
    How can you just give a number and say it takes 28 days for cell saturation? Everybody doesn't have the same muscle cell volume, so it's going to vary, on top of all that creatine is pants, you wouldn't know either way if the muscles have saturated it.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    alot of members enjoy VPX no shotgun but any type will work

me personaly I like a Kre-akalyn like the purple K that was mentioned before

whatever, look it up there are about 1.3 million threads on this already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    How can you just give a number and say it takes 28 days for cell saturation? Everybody doesn't have the same muscle cell volume, so it's going to vary, on top of all that creatine is pants, you wouldn't know either way if the muscles have saturated it.
    28 says is the average saturation time for adults 18-45. This is from the primary literature conduction in many creatine studies. But your right people can differ up to 5-7 days as described in these studies. I dont have links to them, you can easily find them if you want just use google scholar and look at the papers from 99-06. Its actually very easy to measure creatine levels in muscle cells. It can be measured in two basic ways. One is directly, this requires muscle biopsies with agitation of the culture to measure the cytosolic concentration of creatine phosphate, creatine, creatinine, and creatine Monohydrate. The indirect method looks at blood and urine levels of the metabolites for creatine, most commonly creatinine. These methods are also described in the literature.

Hope this helps

MS

Thread Information