BlackWidow is offline Associate Member

Whey powder proplem

Hry Bros,

I had some troubles with my shakes.. I used to use ON whey which I think is perfect but I started to get some really stomach pain afetr taking so I have to stop it for a while...

What do you think about this protien replacement ??

1) Training days : Amino 2222 tabs. ( 5 before workout and 10 after ) + Protien bars that contains 20 grams of protien ( 1 after workout and one before bed ).

2) Non-training days : Amino 2222 tabs. ( 5 right after getting up in the morning and another 5 through the day ) + Protien bars ( 1 through the day and one before bed ).

I already got 3 bottles of ON 2222 each 325 tablets.

Tell me your thoughts !! Thank you guys.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to cut all the protein bars. You shouldn't be getting most of your protein from bars and powders. Try to get them from whole foods. There are many types of food with lots of protein such as fish, chicken, eggs, etc. the list goes on. Also, I think that you have been getting stomach pains from taking too much and you just can't digest all that protein.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Protein bars contain a lot of artificial fillers that typically don't sit too well in your stomach.

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    So, If I cut all the proein bars as you said... will I be able to add some mass ?! Notice that 10 amino 2222 tabs. are only 30 grams of protiens...

I've my food already good but I was trying to supplement whatever lack as all of you guys do.. right ?!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Gaining mass is more than just protein bars and amino acids. In order to gain mass, you have to intake more calories that what your daily maintenance calories suggest. Quality nutrients as well. You should really only supplement whey protein in an attempt to add additional protein to your diet in order to satisfy your daily protein requirements. In other words, don't rely on whey protein as your primary source of protein.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    FOOOD. protien aint gonna do squat dude without food

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Gaining mass is more than just protein bars and amino acids. In order to gain mass, you have to intake more calories that what your daily maintenance calories suggest. Quality nutrients as well. You should really only supplement whey protein in an attempt to add additional protein to your diet in order to satisfy your daily protein requirements. In other words, don't rely on whey protein as your primary source of protein.
    Exactly!

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have the same problem with ON whey and most whey proteins actually but i found that cytosports complete whey doesnt give me any problems check it out

Thread Information