help superdrol gyno

i just starting taking superdrol, and im gyno sensitive. i have letro on hand to completely make sure nothing happends. how should i dosage the letro?

Manpretty is offline Member
    why dont you just run 20mged nova throughout the cycle, if your gyno sensitive and not showing any signs

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    you should not have to worry about gyno while on cycle with superdrol...superdrol CANNOT aromatize therefore the only time you should have to worry about gyno is during pct via estrogen rebound if proper pct protocol is not used or from using nolva due to progesterone related issues

One big problem I see with using letro while on-cycle w/ superdrol is CHOLESTEROL...Both SD and letro are damn hard on cholesterol so combining the 2 would not b ideal IMO

Another big problem from combing the 2 would b your sex drive...you'd more than likely be waving bye-bye for quite some time...SD is suppressive on your hpta, and letro is a huge libido killer as well...i could even see the combination of sd & letro possibly making recovery more difficult during pct

I have not read/seen/heard one person getting gyno issues w/ sd during their cycle so i would say save on the letro...but thats jmo

ive had progestorone issues..so should i consider aromasin for pct rather then nolva

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    ive had progestorone issues..so should i consider aromasin for pct rather then nolva
    i would

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    you should not have to worry about gyno while on cycle with superdrol...superdrol CANNOT aromatize therefore the only time you should have to worry about gyno is during pct via estrogen rebound if proper pct protocol is not used or from using nolva due to progesterone related issues

One big problem I see with using letro while on-cycle w/ superdrol is CHOLESTEROL...Both SD and letro are damn hard on cholesterol so combining the 2 would not b ideal IMO

Another big problem from combing the 2 would b your sex drive...you'd more than likely be waving bye-bye for quite some time...SD is suppressive on your hpta, and letro is a huge libido killer as well...i could even see the combination of sd & letro possibly making recovery more difficult during pct

I have not read/seen/heard one person getting gyno issues w/ sd during their cycle so i would say save on the letro...but thats jmo
    Nope, just after the cyckle like me

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    nolva could work for pct as long as you include an AI (besides arimidex ). nolva only is what led me to delayed gyno with SD-well what i'm pretty sure of anyway. as for the letro, don't run it during. with a proper pct you shouldn't have any problems. people seem to having no gyno related issues with clomid/aromasin pct. i'd throw in myogenx at 6 caps ed and you'll be set.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    you should not have to worry about gyno while on cycle with superdrol...superdrol CANNOT aromatize therefore the only time you should have to worry about gyno is during pct via estrogen rebound if proper pct protocol
    Actually, superdrol can indeed cause gyno.
    It has happend to plenty of guys. Anadrol does not aromatize either, but gyno is still possible...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Actually, superdrol can indeed cause gyno.
    It has happend to plenty of guys. Anadrol does not aromatize either, but gyno is still possible...
    LOL

i never said superdrol cannot cause gyno
    i said you shouldnt have to worry about it while on-cycle b/c it cannot aromatize, and although it does exhibit some progestinic properties, i dont feel its enough to cause any progesterone related gyno issues while on-cycle b/c its a dht-deriv
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 03-06-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Flack is offline New Member
    I got a bit of gyno after SD cycle and I was using nolva for PCT. I have heard of alot of guys getting gyno after the cycle when using nolva. I agree with taking clomid and aromasin for pct you should not have any problems that way.

Thread Information