tard_zone is offline Associate Member

The powder inside of capsules

I swallowed my myogenx capsule after my meal and I didn't go down that well (they are generally bigger than most). I burped after and when I burped, some powder shot out of my mouth, does it make this serving of a capsule worthless?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    lol, nah I'm pretty sure it doesn't - the same has happened to me a few times with various other caps, especially Red Kat, it is pretty weird the first time it happens eh?

Happened to me with Ephedra once. That was foul...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    lol, never heard of that.

Im sure its not worthless. Its probably not full effect, due to some burping out, but not 100% worthless.

lol, and thats funny

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    i had it happen w/ 6OXO's...OMFG even worse tasting than bcaas (or dirty asshole for all you sick fvckers )

tard_zone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    lol, nah I'm pretty sure it doesn't - the same has happened to me a few times with various other caps, especially Red Kat, it is pretty weird the first time it happens eh?
    It wasn't my first time, but having it happen about four times, it is still weird. Pretty funny though, sitting down and looking in the phone book and burp and have some powder shoot out of your mouth on to the table and have some powder dust floating in the air. But besides the funnyness of it, probally the sickest tasting thing I've had in a while.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    i had it happen w/ 6OXO's...OMFG even worse tasting than bcaas (or dirty asshole for all you sick fvckers )
    I think I just got

I make sure to wash them down with alot of water, they taste like hell if you don't and bump them up.

Thread Information