bigman13 is offline New Member

New workout schedule..what to take for supplements

Next week I am going to start a new workout routine. With my old schedule I was taking NoXplode and Nitrix. What supplements should I take or is my NoXplode and Nitrix fine? I was thinking maybe creatine and whey protein...
    Thanks in advance

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wrong forum.. take it to supplements forum

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Heres my .02

You should be on whey protein to begin with!!! I like to think of it more as an essential than a supplement

NoExplode...meh its alright...imo theres better options out there...My new fav is Amplify O2 by AGX...it comes in pill form. The pumps are r-tarded and the energy/focus is redic

About nitrix...ive used it in the past as well and liked it for the added pumps...but your wallet is gonna take a killing. Ive been using bulk arginine (the main ingredient in nitrix) 5g, 3x per day and cannot notice a bit of difference in "results" cept im not blowing as much $$$$$

Make sure your diets in check though cause all the supps in the world wont save you if its not

beatz85 is offline New Member
    here are my three cents! Tank is correct, you should always be taking protein regardless of any pwo or prwo you are taking. I have heard alot amped, but iam using no shotgun right now and i love the results. In the past i used no xplode but it lacked consistency. Hope your diet is straight! what are your goals in the weight room?

beatz85 is offline New Member
    is this not the supplements forum?

Thread Information