miamistar is offline Junior Member

SO MANY?Have been using NO Xplode for about 8-9 months. and alot of questions. 19 y/o

Hey. I have been using N.O XPLOD for about a year.. 3-4 weeks on and then one week off. I really do love N.O Xplode but it hasnt been working for me the month. I NEED SOMETHING NEW. I also heard from a friend at the gym that CellMass is G-A-R-B-A-G-E. I need a new pre workout supp, and a new post workout supp. I was thinking maybe NO SHOTgun, but i dont know. IS this one of the best things on the market? I am looking for the athletic look, and while i do alot of cardio ( playing basketball and football) almost everyday, i feel like i loose all my gains in the weight room. Should i take protein befor playing ball or after, and should i workout before or after.

I have also been wondering if i should take protein during my workout, or just take it after. After my workout i have been taking 2 scoops Muscle Milk ( I am stopping this because it has way to much sugar and fat) with 1 scoop of oats, 10-15 g of dextrose, BCAA's, 10g of glutamine and flaxseed oils.

thanks for your time.

^^^^^
    0 0
    L
    <>
    MIAMI STAR

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    1. Stop all supps, you've acclimated you wont get much out of anything else. But You wont lose any gains either. Give yourself a break for about a month or more than jump back on something new and fancy.

2. Stop buying muscle milk. PWO A whey isolate with dextrose bcaas but NO oatmeal and NO flax at this time.

3. Your diet probably needs a tune up. you should have all the energy you need if its in check, post what you eat in the diet section and will go from there.

4. Eat breakfast, and stop drinking on the weekends.(I dont know if you do this just assumeing)

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    Well if your too active playing sports 3 hours a day, its going to be pretty difficult to put on any mass. As for a good pre workout supplement, ive heard some good things about amplify 02. I havnt tried it yet but ive read good things about it. Also Cut out the flaxseed oil, and muscle milk after your workouts. You dont want fats in your pwo shake. If your going to play sports and such, if i was you id just try and eat every 2-3 hours. Also maybe up your dextrose intake after your workouts, 15 grams is weak. Depending on your body weight you should up it. Anyways next time search the forums. This question has been answered a million times. hope this helped.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    1. Stop all supps, you've acclimated you wont get much out of anything else. But You wont lose any gains either. Give yourself a break for about a month or more than jump back on something new and fancy.

2. Stop buying muscle milk. PWO A whey isolate with dextrose bcaas but NO oatmeal and NO flax at this time.

3. Your diet probably needs a tune up. you should have all the energy you need if its in check, post what you eat in the diet section and will go from there.

4. Eat breakfast, and stop drinking on the weekends.(I dont know if you do this just assumeing)
    I like no explode, but it doesn't like me.. bloats me too much.. I run Amplify 02 and love that...

but you have been taking it too long.. 1-4 is a good place to start..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Your supplement list should consist of
    Multi Vit
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein
    BCAA powder
    Vitamin C
    Creatine
    Thermogenic (for energy pre-workout, I like AMP) or pre workout booster like No-Shotgun
    Anything above and beyond that, is pretty much useless

Thread Information