Hi everyone,

Im going to be starting my first cycle of Anevol, Im just stacking it with Xyience NOX-CG3.

The thing is I couldnt find much info on it and wanted to know if I covered my ass.

25Yeas Old
163 Lbs.
12%BF
Been training for a little over a year. I hit the Gym 4 days a week, and 7 days a week I get a minimum of 30minutes cardio.

My goal is to bulk up primarly my chest, flatten my abs some. My chest sadly never seens to form right my left Pec(I am left handed) is always quiet noticably larger and show better shape than my right. Honestly compared together my right pec looks like a saggy goat titty.

I have "Anevol" and "Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle Liver Support". For PCT I was told to take "6-OXO" 600mg week 1 300 week 2 100mg week 3.

And that was what I was told all I would need. I trust the guy that told me, he is a body builder/Supplement store owner. It's just the supplement store owner part that scares me... But my boss also told me he was extremely knowledge able and trustworthy I just want a second opinion before I start my cycle this saturday.

Oh by the way it is only a 30 day cycle.