redwhiteblue is offline New Member

oxevol vs sostevol

looking to try my first cycle. I am currently overseas and am looking for advice. im going to a outpost where there are no stores and i should be getting oxevol, sostevol, some hydroxycut, and 6-oxy-ergopharm for the PCT in the mail, anything else i should pick up before i start? looking to see what you recommend me starting with the oxevol or the sostevol looking at a 4 week cycle then 4 weeks PCT then i should be going home. any info would be great as this is my first cycle.thanks

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    never heard or tried the compunds. you might as well save your money and get the real deal. do your your research and start out slow. will you have a gym where your at?

redwhiteblue is offline New Member

we have wieghts

ya we just got some nice free weights in. I worked out first 8 months in country, the last 4 months i've been livin in a small mud hut 2 months ago couldnt take it and started doing pushups, pullups and lifting whatever we could get our hands on. So now the snow is melting and we finally got some wieghts so we've been working hard. I just want something to boost my gains over the next 3 months. Im 26yrs 5'10 200lbs 18%bf i've worked out the last 5 yrs just when im stuck places like this i get in a slump. Want to cut up before i go home.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    oxevol is a superdrol clone, which is a steroid . so act accordingly.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    over-the-counter mass gaining products (not including protein) are generally pointless. some might get u some decent gains but then u come off and lose 90% of them. only ones i mess around with are pre-workout type for some extra energy. gaining size without drugs is all diet. id invest in protein powder and food.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    over-the-counter mass gaining products (not including protein) are generally pointless. some might get u some decent gains but then u come off and lose 90% of them. only ones i mess around with are pre-workout type for some extra energy. gaining size without drugs is all diet. id invest in protein powder and food.
    id have to disagree

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    I also disagree with this. SD, PP and M1T were all OTC products and many people have kept most or all of there gains from these products. so... show me some research. insted of just making statements that are false

Thread Information