Thread: 1st cycle

redwhiteblue is offline New Member

1st cycle

man this sucks i wish i had this website before i bought what i bought. I am overseas and the only way i can get anything is in the mail and taht takes months. i bought one cycle of oxevol and sostevol and 6-oxo for pct. Now that ive been reading this i woulda gotten sd . but now i have what i got. this what im wondering i know you guys say this stuff is junk but why? now that i have it i wanna use it im going back to the states in 3 months and want to get one cycle before i get home. what would do you think would be better. is it evn safe with just the pct that i have. ive got multivitamins not much else and i dnt have time for another order thru the mail. next time ill get the good stuff but till then i need some help. i know these have some liver support in them do you think itll be enough?

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    well i dont know what oxevol and sostevol are without seeing the chemical makeup of them. there are SD clones out there that are fine quality wise. as for pct...6-oxo is not enough IMO. if you are running a SD clone or SD itself i would use clomid and adex. PP i would run adex/clomid and HD i would run nolva/clomid. as for supporting supps. get some milk thistle, take 1-2 grams a day. hawthorne berries, red yeast rice, ff niacin, all at about 1 gram a day. i would also take some flax and/or o m e g a oils with my meals. if you can post what oxevol and sostevol are made up of and im sure someone will tell you what they are an imitation of. hope this helps some.
    Last edited by unvme9180; 03-11-2007 at 10:32 AM.

oxevol is 2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one

the sustevol is • 4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
    • 2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
    • 17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene
    they both also have these other supporting supps in them i dont know if this is enough or you need more on top of this

2500mcg-bergamottin, hoelen, bupleurum

2000mcg-gonad axis proprietary complex- tribulus 40%,kudzu,maca, and dodder seed

4100mcg-liver assist & antioxidant propietary blend- milk thistle,green tea alpha lipic acid, msm, ginger

100mg-red kidney bean

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Reserch bro!

also, the sustevol you bought is a mix of pherphlex, halo and Superdrol. take it but make sure your running your liver supports high. very toxic

the oxevol i believe got its name from the recently banned product oxodrol-12. oxodrol is a SD clone so you did get SD and i wouldnt run both the oxevol and sustevol together b/c that would be taking twice the amount of SD plus the phera and halo. run one or the other but not the 2 together, it would be 1) a waste of money and 2) pointless b/c you will grow just as much as just taking one or the other. i wouldnt say what you got is junk but you shoulda just gotten m1t

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    [ i know these have some liver support in them do you think itll be enough?[/QUOTE]

They have some but not near enough. Check out some of the logs on here for SD, Upstate has a real good one so do some others. Read up and be sure to use supporting supplements like mentioned earlier in this thread. This stuff can really jack you up bad, if you don't do your research and take steps to protect your liver and cholestrol. Also be sure to drink alot of water, as these tend to be very dehydrating.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Also I agree with playboy. I wouldn't run them both at once, thats just asking for trouble. Also do a little reading up on PCT,alot of good info on it just do a search on here. This stuff will probably shut you down real hard, and the pct your planning would imo be insufficent.

ok thank for the advice im about to go to germany for a week or so then come back Ill wait till i get back to run the cycle i plan on running just the oxevol the after i get done with PCT run the sustevol. Ive been readind up on all the threads from tank and k.biz i have a good list of supporting supps and PCT to picck up hopefully i can get the liver and cholestrol support in germany. I shouldnt have any problems just bringing those supporting supps through customs? While i hope not. When i get back and start the cycle ill post a log. Im definatly gunna wait till i get the right stuff to start

Thread Information