rebel86 is offline New Member

MyogenX not working

I've been taking myogenx for about a week and a half (4 caps ed) and haven't seen any results yet. It seems to be working wonders for everyone else so I'm not doubting its effectiveness. Should I up the dosage or just give it up after this bottle? Thanks.

I hate to comment on this kind of thing with my obvious vested interest. I would say that you should look at your training and diet though, if MyoGenX isn't giving you a performance boost.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Anthony Roberts,
    I ordered MyoGenx a couple of months back, I just finished my PP cycle and opened my MyoGenx bottle and only had 86 pills. What can I do, I know its only 4 pills but I still paid for it regardless. I was going to order another bottle realizing the one is not enough but I don't want to get shorted.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    Anthony Roberts,
    I ordered MyoGenx a couple of months back, I just finished my PP cycle and opened my MyoGenx bottle and only had 86 pills. What can I do, I know its only 4 pills but I still paid for it regardless. I was going to order another bottle realizing the one is not enough but I don't want to get shorted.

there was a problem at the factory obviously. there was a thread about this a while ago. i would contact where u ordered it from and see if they will give you some kind of discount on ur next bottle

They told me that there was a miscount possibility on one batch. Everyone who has brought it to their attention has been satisfied with the compensation.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel86
    I've been taking myogenx for about a week and a half (4 caps ed) and haven't seen any results yet. It seems to be working wonders for everyone else so I'm not doubting its effectiveness. Should I up the dosage or just give it up after this bottle? Thanks.
    what results did you expect???/ that you are not getting from this product???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    Anthony Roberts,
    Holy Highjack... did you contact the manufacture?? Anthony isn't capping these 100's of bottles per day himself..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what results did you expect???/ that you are not getting from this product???
    I agree with this. were you expecting a huge gain in mass or somthing. myogenx has helped me increase libido, hardened my muscles up a lil bit and thats about it, and a lil bit of stregnth increase but nothing dramatic thats all i wanted it to do and expected it to do. if you thought u were going to add 20 pounds or somthing. u need to look into other types of things

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    yeah I have to agree w/ KBIZ here. its not going to be like running 500mg test enanthate or something. AR said himself it is a perfect supplement for those who are natural looking for a little added boost of test or in place of HCG . I used it for the latter reason and it worked magnificantly. If I miss a day of myogenx my boys are smaller, then the next day resume the myogenx and they are full as all get out. No way the stuff doesnt work, it may just be your expectations were a bit unrealistic.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Anthony has nothing to do with the count you received, this also happened to me, I complained to bb.com about and they offered a 5% rebate on my order. Now back to the thread I have been taken myo for about 4 weeks, the boyz increased in size after about the 5th day,I also have had good gains in strength but I did start no explode and cell mass about the same time so how much to contribute to myo I don't know, also have had some very mild breaking out on back the last week or so which is a good sign to me. Keep your expectations and goals realistic. I figured at the age of 41 I would give it a try seems to be working well, I have tried trib in the past and it did not do a damn thing.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I contacted proteinfactory and they are sending me a new bottle. That is good business.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Holy Highjack... did you contact the manufacture?? Anthony isn't capping these 100's of bottles per day himself..
    I think you are wrong this one time Spy!

I heard Anthony Roberts starts with the dough and mixes the ingredients, then he bakes them at 325 for 1 hour. Afterwards he counts them and counts them again before packaging them and sending them off around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I think you are wrong this one time Spy!

I heard Anthony Roberts starts with the dough and mixes the ingredients, then he bakes them at 325 for 1 hour. Afterwards he counts them and counts them again before packaging them and sending them off around the world.
    yea, you may be right, he just sometimes forgets to check his list twice..

Rules

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    yea, you may be right, he just sometimes forgets to check his list twice..

Thread Information