Bingo_Soothes is offline New Member

USP Labs - Anabolic-Pump

Has anyone tried this stuff? Know somebody who has?

Whatdya think??? It'd be very nice if it's not all hype.

Brian

Bingo_Soothes is offline New Member
    Anybody???

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    do a search

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    lol awww I wanted to say it....lol oh well , I will....

SEARCH !!!!!!!!!!! lmao

There's no ingredients listed on that link....what's in the bottle?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There's no ingredients listed on that link....what's in the bottle?
    Here is a link with ingredients and more info .http://*************.com/store/1211.html I have been wondering about this stuff also. How you been Hooker( did you see my other post to you)?? Whats your take on this product ??

Blog Entries
    That link wont work so i will just post it here. Hey Anthony the ingredients are listed towards the bottom of the article. Whats your feedback on this? I find it very intresting with the whole GLUT 4 - p insulin deal .

Yes, it is the new version!
    The unbelievable BREAKTHROUGH compound developed by USPLabs

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
    Block glucose uptake in fat cells
    Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
    Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
    Stimulate lipolysis
    Improve lipid profile

How does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca , along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet – YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

By harnessing the power of muscle specific insulin and food, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ takes NATURAL growth to UNNATURAL levels! Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone produced by the body, while food constitutes the very anabolic building blocks of muscle tissue. Professional bodybuilders administer insulin and eat insane amounts of food for RAPID strength and size gains. Insulin, without a doubt, forces muscle to grow FAST. Unfortunately, insulin also forces FAT CELLS to grow FASTER – YUCK! What you end up with is a HUGE mass of muscle covered in a THICK layer of FAT. In a Perfect world fat cells would be RESISTANT to the action of insulin. Like the moronic cliché “have your cake and eat it too” Why bake a cake and not eat it? With ANABOLIC-PUMP™ you eliminate the guilt of eating the cake. Yes, we’ve created the perfect world… well… the perfect supplement at least!

Isn’t insulin an extremely dangerous drug?

Yes, insulin is the most anabolic hormone but it’s also the MOST dangerous. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is 200% SAFE and HEALTHY. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is not an insulin like substance. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is a brand new class of natural anabolic called SIMS.

What is SIMS?

SIMS stands for Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer. Yes, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS! Yes, read that again! Completely shuts down the fat cell’s ability to store glucose and triglycerides while force feeding your muscle cells. Go ahead, take a moment to let that sink in…

What does that mean?

Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving health! It doesn’t get any better than that!

Do you “FEEL” ANABOLIC-PUMP™ or should we just believe you?

Approximately 1 hour after the first dose those “IN TOUCH” with their own physiology will FEEL ANABOLIC-PUMP™ working its magic. The “PUMPED” sensation is unavoidable. We are talking a REAL PUMP not useless vasodilatation.

There is that “PUMPED” word again. Are you pitching useless propaganda like the NO2 supplement market?

NO2 products are regarded as perception products as they relate to gaining muscle. You get the perception that it’s working solely on the basis of the PUMP. The PUMP feel is a terrific tool to sell product, however a very poor way to judge muscle growth. A great analogy is a balloon filled with helium. For a period of time it appears to defy gravity and floats in air, however it’s only a matter of time before the balloon deflates and loses it’s magical powers. While NO2 products may not be the best choice for long term quality muscle gains, they certainly have value in the endurance market.

Comparing ANABOLIC-PUMP™ to NO2 is like comparing Testosterone to vitamin C.

Speaking of testosterone - as a user of steroids and growth hormone , do I need this supplement?

YES! Imagine force feeding your muscles with glucose and amino acids in a super anabolic state while PROMOTING FAT OXIDATION! You would be foolish not to use ANABOLIC-PUMP™ in conjunction with these compounds. Human growth hormone lowers your sensitivity to insulin, therefore ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes PERFECT sense!

You claim and describe a miracle substance. Has it been REAL WORLD tested?

Of course! USPLabs runs extensive beta testing programs with every supplement we release. In FACT, we let our customers tell US what our products do! While ANABOLIC-PUMP™ sounds too good to be true, it has been real world tested by your peers with a 100% success rate. Please visit logs at www.*************.com/forum/synergy-muscle/

Does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ contain 15 different ingredients mixed in a bucket?

At USPLabs, we boycott the “Garbage Pail” formulas. Some companies assume that if you combine 15 different ingredients, something is bound to work. Unfortunately, a few ingredients in these formulas are potentially dangerous and can send you running to the restroom in the middle of a bench press!

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is a Patent Pending engineered extract of the Phellodendron Chinense Plant. The USPLabs research team has been in India studying and botanically engineering the proper extract for the past 2 years. We did it with Cissus Rx. Would you expect anything less than innovation from USPLabs? Other companies copied Cissus Rx… it’s just a matter of time before the mock ups come. Cissus Rx has changed the joint healing supplement market with ONE INGREDIENT. We will do it again with ANABOLIC-PUMP™!!

ONE INGREDIENT with unbelievable qualities at 500mgs per dose!

If you can not comprehend the UNBELIEVABLE nature of the above ...Go back to curling in the Squat Rack!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Directions:
    On training days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times daily, fifteen minutes before carbohydrate containing meals; preferably with morning, pre-workout, and post-workout meals.

On non-training days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily fifteen minutes before carbohydrate containing meals; preferably with breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you need clarification on dosing or product updates, please visit www.usplabsdirect.com.

WARNING:
    Anabolic Pump is a Powerful, natual anabolic and weight loss product. Please do not exceed the recommended one capsule per serving. Anabolic Pump is safe for men and women that are above the age of 18.
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 90+

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    P-Insulin:
    (Extracted engineered from Phellodendron HCL), Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis) 750 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose
    Last edited by Merc..; 03-13-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here is some info on anabolic pump and GLUT 4 . This stuff looks very promising but I would love to get some feedback from some people who have used it. I have seen some logs on other boards with some great results ...

Anabolic-Pump:
    The Genetic Equalizer™
    The Only Supplement That Naturally Allows You To Build Muscle And Burn Fat - At The Same Time!

Dear Friend,
    Every once in a great blue moon a supplement comes along that completely changes the bodybuilding industry. First it was MRP's, creatine was next and now Anabolic Pump ™: The Genetic Equalizer.

Don't mistake me saying Anabolic-Pump is the next creatine. It's not…because creatine only wishes it could do what Anabolic-Pump does with ease...

If you want to quickly gain more muscle mass, torch bodyfat from your "trouble areas" faster than a speeding bullet AND completely transform yourself into a lean, muscular "stud" without changing your diet or workouts…then this letter is going to blow your mind.

The company I work for, USP Labs, has recently developed a brand-new supplement so unique and effective, Industry-leading magazines such as Muscular Development and Planet Muscle are going crazy about it.

In fact, Internet message boards such as Bodybuilding.com and *************.com are going complete ape-shit over the results this "almost magical" supplement is producing.

Saying they are shocked by the transformations bodybuilders with otherwise "crappy genetics" are making would be an understatement.

For example, look at the transformation natural bodybuilder Armando Aversa from Monroe, CT made after using this amazing supplement for only 7 weeks…

"I was very skeptical when first hearing about Anabolic-Pump from a guy at the gym. But when I literally woke up every morning with more muscle and less bodyfat than I had when I went to bed I was a believer! After just 7 weeks I have gained 14.2 pounds of muscle and lost over 19.7 pounds of fat! As a personal trainer I've tried every supplement out there, Anabolic-Pump is the fastest, most powerful ever developed!"

Imagine yourself in just a few short weeks with dramatically increased muscularity, significantly-reduced bodyfat levels, greater strength, more energy, and an entire new outlook on life!

Well, for thousands of people who were born with crappy genetics, this dream is rapidly becoming a reality thanks to USP Labs new ground-breaking product Anabolic-Pump: THE Genetic Equalizer™.

Anabolic-Pump™ contains a secret, proprietary blend of three groundbreaking, completely unique compounds…never-before-seen by the bodybuilding world…that will dramatically increase your muscle size and strength - while stripping fat off your entire body faster than a speeding bullet…

Anabolic-Pump™ Creates 24 - Hour "Window Of Opportunity"

I'm sure you've heard about the so-called "Window Of Opportunity". It's the critical 60-90 minute time period after your workout where your muscles are soaking up amino acids and carbohydrates like a dry sponge in a rain storm.

During this small, but vital period of time your body is recovering from your workout and building muscle mass more rapidly than any other time of day.

Most experts agree that you need large amounts of carbohydrates and protein during this "Window Of Opportunity" to maximize this process…

Here's how it works…

There is a substance called GLUT4 that lays dormant in the middle of every muscle and fat cell. It just sits there minding it's own business until it's activated by Weight Training or the hormone Insulin .

When GLUT4 is activated, it comes to the surface of the cell and begins to suck mass-building nutrients into the muscle cell like an industrial-sized vacuum! This is when all of the magic happens because your body is in a super-anabolic state, absorbing nutrients, building muscle and burning fat. This is the only "window" the natural guy has. Mess this up and you don't have a prayer to build muscle and shred fat.

Unfortunately, even if you take a post-workout shake, GLUT4 only comes to the surface for about 60-90 minutes and then it goes back into hibernation…along with the magical anabolic environment.

Some individuals try to extend this window by force-feeding a huge amount of carbohydrates post-workout. Remember Insulin activates GLUT4. Insulin is released by the body when a large amount of carbohydrates are consumed.

There is only one problem with this theory. GLUT4 is also found in fat cells. So, even during the window of opportunity if too many carbs are consumed, the GLUT4 in fat cells will become activated. suck them up. Obviously not what you want.

What If You Could Create The Perfect "Window of Opportunity" That Lasted 24/7 - Continuously Building New Muscle And Burning Fat?

Impossible, right? It was…Until now…

This is what makes Anabolic-Pump™ worth its weight in Gold. By taking just one capsule before a meal GLUT4 in your muscle cells are activated and increased by a whopping 132% or more without working out. That's right…without working out!

That's why guy's who are using Anabolic-Pump™ are getting huge pumps after they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner! The body is transporting those nutrients right into the muscle cells…

What's even better is Anabolic-Pump™ is specific to muscle cells. It is so powerful, it pulls the GLUT4 in muscle cells to the surface so every nutrient in your body can be soaked up…and…it's "smart" enough to leave the GLUT4 in fat cells alone so you don't gain an ounce of fat!

Anabolic-Pump™ creates a virtual floodgate of muscle-building, fat burning nutrients gushing directly into your muscles. All while being "shut out" from fat cells!

Research shows each dose can keep GLUT4 activated for 6-8 hours. So simply take 1 capsule before 3 meals and you have created a 'round-the-clock anabolic-environment that doesn't mess with your natural hormonal levels!

Now if Anabolic-Pump™ by itself increases GLUT4 by 132%, imagine how much muscle you can build…and…how much fat you can burn off your body when you combine it with your workouts!

Anabolic-Pump™ creates a phenomenon called "Super Nutrient Partitioning." Super Nutrient Partitioning involves the creation of a metabolic environment in which nutrient energy is selectively retained in muscle tissue rather than fat. In other words…

When You Take Anabolic-Pump™ You Will Wake Up Each Morning With More Muscle Tissue And Less Bodyfat Than You Had When You Went To Sleep… Every Single Day!

You see, Anabolic-Pump is exactly what you have been waiting for your entire life…It will change the way you judge supplements forever.

Here are a few reasons why many experts, such as world-renown Strength & Conditioning coach Jon Doyle, have already called Anabolic-Pump™ "The Greatest Supplement Ever Produced"…

Significantly increase muscle mass without changing your diet - Most people gain at least 7.3 pounds of muscle in the first 14 days taking Anabolic-Pump™.
    Dramatically reduce body fat while gaining layers of muscle - Previously impossible without Anabolic Steroids - Not anymore due to this incredible extract - Average fat loss in our test subjects is an amazing 5.2 lbs in first 14 days!
    Develop "Unbreakable" levels of focus and energy - Blast through set after set without getting tired - Think how much better each and every workout will be!
    Rapidly delivers Proteins, Amino Acids and Carbohydrates directly into muscle tissue - No more wasted food - Guaranteed Size & Strength!
    Inhibits fat cells from multiplying - Try to get fat on this - I dare you!
    Ingredients are 100% Safe & Effective - Proven in Double-Blind Human Studies!
    So powerful, ingredients in Anabolic-Pump™ are Patent Pending!
    Engorge your muscles with massive amounts of nutrient-rich blood - Force your muscle cells to get bigger…and bigger…and bigger…
    Enjoy HUGE, skin-busting pumps all day long - even on off days…Way better than anything ever produced, including NO-type products - You will literally feel your muscles getting bigger before your eyes!
    Significantly improves HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels by 25% & 35% respectively!
    Antidotal evidence proves you can eat up to three times more carbs and still lose bodyfat while on Anabolic-Pump - Imagine a 300 gram carbs/day cutting diet - It's now possible!
    There is one more thing I want to tell you about Anabolic-Pump™. This really is the "icing on the cake". Are you ready for this? Yeah, I thought so…

It Never Stops Working!

Your Receptors Will Never Down-Regulate - So As Long As You Take Anabolic-Pump™ You Will Continue To Build Lean, Dense Muscle And Torch Disgusting Blubber.

Once you try Anabolic-Pump™ you'll never want to stop…You Will Be Addicted To Extreme Muscle Gains, Single-Digit Bodyfat Levels & Mind-Blowing Pumps!

Listen, I understand you may be skeptical…After all, when I first discovered this amazing compound, I thought it was too good to be true. After all, I caBut as soon as I took my first dose, I knew Anabolic-Pump™ was the real deal.

I knew we had to perfect this stuff before we hit the market. After all, we have our reputation to uphold. So after three years of rigorous testing, we have perfected the super-extract that will provide you with such amazing results.

I'm sure you are dying to know exactly what is in Anabolic-Pump™ that makes it so damn effective. So here are the exact ingredients that you can only find in Anabolic-Pump™…

Patent-Pending One-Of-A Kind Ingredient #1- P-Insulin™ - Ultra-Pure, Pharmaceutical Grade Engineered Extract of the Phellodendron HCL.

This is a first in the supplement industry. Nobody besides USP Labs even knew this plant exists. We now bring it to you so you can experience the astonishing effects it will have on your body!

Patent Pending One-Of-A Kind Ingredient #2 - Tannins Complex™ - Mega-Potent, Super-Concentrated Engineered Extract of Lagerstroemia Speciosa.

Another compound that is completely unique and will blow your mind…and your muscles! We are the only company to bring you an extract focused on bringing you the absolute highest amount of physique-altering 'Tannins" - which is the star of Lagerstroemia Speciosa.

Patent Pending One-Of-A Kind Ingredient #3 - Hydroxl4™ - Ultra-Anabolic Wonder-Compound.

This is the extract we released over the last year to our underground users. It has been a HUGE hit as it significantly increases anabolic environment without causing any drop in your body's natural production of Testosterone ! Recently we ceased production of the product…and…needless to say, everyone was in uproar that they could no longer get their hands on Hydroxl4™. You do not need to worry any longer. Hydroxl4™ is back and better than ever in combination with P-Insulin™ and Tannins Complex™!

Doubles, Even Triples, Effectiveness of Every Other Supplement You Take…

There are plenty of great supplements written about in this magazine. I encourage you to try them all.

In fact, if you are using ANY supplement at all, I suggest you add Anabolic-Pump™ to your stack. It can immediately double, or even triple, your results. Your basically "giving away" fresh new muscle tissue if you don't add Anabolic-Pump™ to your stack.

Sure, you can take Anabolic-Pump™ alone and be completely satisfied with great results or you can stack it with Creatine (I recommend Creulin), SuperCissus RX™ or a test booster for awesome size and strength gains.

Or, if your trying to get ultra-ripped, simply stack Anabolic-Pump™ with your favorite fat burner for supercharged results.

This is due to the amazing, one-of-a-kind 24/7 "Window Of Opportunity" effect Anabolic-Pump has on the body. When combined with virtually any other supplement, Anabolic-Pump™ displays a remarkable synergistic effect. This creates an environment where the body is "super-charged" and able to utilize almost every molecule of muscle-building and fat burning compounds in the body.

The Research Behind Anabolic-Pump

As you can read, the ingredients in Anabolic-Pump™ are posted above. A simple search will reveal some great research. The herbs are not toxic. They have antioxidant qualities. They are non hormonal. They are safe.

In the coming months, the companies who research by copying our formulas will all want a part in this phenomenon. Don't be fooled by the copycats…Anabolic-Pump™ is the original and the only one to truly deliver the goods!

The Tannins extraction is specific to Lagerstreoemia specioca. Without the Tannis complex, Lagerstreoemia speciosa is highly lipogenic! USP Labs, along with Strivitri Ventures lead by master herbalist Prahu R from India, has research Anabolic-Pump ™ going on 38 months. Striviti is the company behind our research and extraction science. We are always testing, looking at what can improve.

Quoted from the research team at Strivitri Ventures: "Anabolic-Pump's ™ ingredients have been shown to directly reduce PPAR gamma measured by mRNA expression. PPAR gamma is the well known, "master regulator" of adipogenesis being a crucial player in adipocyte differentiation. PPAR gamma plays a very important role in regulating lipogenesis in mature adipose cells, in part by promoting the overall flux of fatty acids from systemic circulation into fat tissue. PPAR gamma also plays a role in insulin sensitivity so although something which suppresses receptor expression can be beneficial, it is important that is also promotes an increase in insulin sensitivity in other tissue, namely skeletal muscle.

The ingredients in Anabolic-Pump ™ will do exactly that by increasing GLUT 4 expression in skeletal muscle. In fact, it had done so nearly 2 times greater than control and promoted glucose uptake in skeletal muscle to a greater degree than insulin. In order to provide yet another mechanism to avoid increasing body fatness, the ingredients in Anabolic-Pump ™ have also been shown to almost completely prevent glucose uptake in fat cells."

Below are graphs from Striviti Research with Anabolic-Pump ™. All the graphs are very impressive, but pay close attention to the graph above the italic bolded letters. The claims above are out of this world unbelievable. To make the claims more miraculous, the research was conducted in a medium breed to gain fat.

What do you mean? The scientist created a fat cell that attracts glucose by adding in a corticosteroid (cortisol) and insulin! Anabolic-Pump™ transformed a highly lipogenic (fat gaining) environment into a lipophobic (fat repelling) environment!

Insulin allows for the penetration/transport/uptake of glucose and amino acids through cell membranes of tissues, including skeletal muscle. Unfortunately, it also allows for glucose to enter adipose or fat tissue as well.

Insulin has long been hailed both scientifically and in the "real world" as the most anabolic of all endogenous hormones - including Testosterone. Scientists to this day debate whether insulin's anabolic effects upon skeletal muscle are due to increasing protein synthesis or from decreasing protein degradation.

Nonetheless, the main point is that insulin is highly anabolic and can allow for a great deal of muscle growth! Unfortunately, it can be a very dangerous drug to use and while it is highly anabolic to skeletal muscle, a great downside is that it is also highly anabolic to adipose tissue as well. In addition, using exogenous insulin over time could lead to a number of adverse health effects, not to mention a decrease in your body's overall insulin sensitivity.

The ideal compound would be one which allowed you to benefit from the anabolic effects of insulin, yet not suffer the fat gain generally associated with its' use or with spiking endogenous insulin levels. One major way insulin works is to allow GLUT-4 (one isoform in a family of glucose transporters) to translocate to the cell membrane. After this, it can then allow glucose to enter the muscle cell and allow glycogen to form. AP is so valuable because it too increases GLUT-4 independent of insulin!

Anabolic Pump will do exactly that:

Increase glucose entry into skeletal muscle greater than insulin.
    Allows for entry of glucose into muscle cells without the use of insulin, allowing your body to reduce the amount of insulin it needs to produce in response to food consumption. This is beneficial as you can avoid having to deal with the lipogenic effects of excessive insulin in your bloodstream.
    Prevents an increase in fat mass and may even reduce fat mass.
    Increase GLUT-4 levels only in skeletal muscle, allowing entry of glucose into muscle cells, but not in fat cells.
    In addition, other potential benefits from Anabolic Pump include a vasodilatory effect, increased glycogen storage (due to more glucose entering muscle cells), improved blood lipids, anti-inflammatory effects and a feeling of increased energy.

*Figure on Left has no Insulin Added. Figure on Right has a high concentration of Insulin added. This indicates that increasing insulin levels does not increase nor decrease the beneficial effects of AP.

GLUT-4 is a transporter protein which insulin causes to come to the surface of the cell and allow glucose to enter. Control is the increase of GLUT 4 under normal conditions after eating.

This solidifies our claim that it makes food more anabolic. When you add Anabolic-Pump™
    it increases muscle building GLUT-4 over 100% without exercise! Combine it with food and exercise and you have the biggest breakthrough in bodybuilding history.

* The ingredients in Anabolic Pump were added to a medium containing two powerful lipogenic substances, insulin and corticosteroids to evaluate how effective AP is at preventing fat gain. AP almost completely inhibited the lipogenic effects of insulin and corticosteroid. Testing in an enviroment that was created to get you fat, AP prevented Glucose UPTAKE almost completely in fat cells which ELIMINATED fat gain almost completely by 90%! Basically, AP showed it can shuttle nutrients into muscle cells (muscle gain) and eliminate glucose into fat cells (fat loss) at the same time!

* AP nearly completely prevented glucose entry into fat cells compared to control

But I must warn you…Anabolic-Pump may be too effective for you to handle. You may not like everyone at the gym staring at you in awe. You may not be able to handle juggling two, three or even four girls at once due to your new, muscular physique.

Think I'm kidding? Sam Knudson from Erie, Pennsylvannia told me he "just couldn't take Anabolic-Pump anymore" because he was "outgrowing his clothes and didn't have the money to buy an entire new wardrobe!"

So be careful because you may just get what you wished for…

Developing Anabolic-Pump™ was not easy or cheap. USP Labs is the only company in the entire world who knows the secret extract of ingredients. We have spent over three years (and over $309,727) developing this product. Anabolic-Pump™ is the only supplement that contains the exact ratio of ingredients proven to completely transform your body with fresh, new muscle mass while torching fat off at record pace.

We certainly aren't going to let some copy-cat company come in and try to duplicate our formula. Of course some have already tried. And certainly many more will. Everyone wants to knock the King off of the hill. That's why ingredients in Anabolic-Pump™ are Patent Pending - It's THAT unique and powerful.

Due to the very delicate nature of production, we can only produce Anabolic-Pump™ in extremely limited quantities. Right now we only have a few thousand bottles. In case you didn't know, this is an extremely limited quantity.

You see, until now, USPLabs has "hidden" in the underground bodybuilding world. We gladly produced products for the hardest of hardcore users. Well, I guess we produced products that were too good. Because Bodybuilding.com awarded us with 2006 "Best New Brand" award. And Planet Muscle awarded USP Labs with "Most ********** of 2006."

We are celebrating our worldwide release of Anabolic-Pump™ with a special "Introductory" retail price of just $64.95. After this first batch we anticipate this price to significantly increase.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention each bottle of Anabolic-Pump™ lasts an entire 30 days or longer!

Right now we are offering a special Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Special! Also, if you order 3 or more, I will throw in FREE shipping! You can't beat that!

Best,

Jacob Geissler

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    blah is all i can say.....

Jeeze....well...I mean...I don't think it's going to be all the ad-copy promises is to be..but I bet it's not terrible. If you give it a go, let us know how it turns out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Jeeze....well...I mean...I don't think it's going to be all the ad-copy promises is to be..but I bet it's not terrible. If you give it a go, let us know how it turns out.
    Will do I have some on its way ... This stuff is back ordered everywhere but mine is in the mail lol... Going to be using it with my next cycle( prop/tren ). I am researching somethings about it as far as taking certain Ai's or SERMS in conjunction with anabolic pump as it seems it can possibly have some effect on the effectiveness of some Ai's or SERM but have not found anything conclusive on this but it seems it might have some correlation with reducing effectiveness when used with certain Ai's and Serms.

I'm actually kind of hesitant to say anything one way or another about USP Labs because I wrote some articles for the owner of that company and was a mod on his site...so I know him, and he's an alright guy...I'd tend to give his products the benefit of the doubt...

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    I would be real interested in reading some log here. Thie stuff seems to good to be true, and we know how that usually pans out

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've used a lot of USP products in the past and always had good success with them.
    Tried: Cissux rx: Great.
    Powerfull: Didn't do it for me.
    Rem-R3G: worked great for sleep.
    I've always thought that usp was a great bang for the buck company.

I used cAMPHIBOLIC from them and it was pretty good.

sock is offline Junior Member
    I have used cissux and it didn't do squat for me personally, which I believe is do to severity of conditions. For others it appears to work. From my experience, if you have torn/slight tear in ligament or some type of impingement, it will not help. I used it with a torn mcl (pre/post surgery), and chronic elbow pain, which i believe will need surgery, and cissux did not improve any condition.

Thread Information