Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

Superdrol back on the market

I got an email from a nutrition website that claims they will be releasing a run of superdrol, albiet it under a different name. Personally, I dont have much need for SD as I would rather run an injectable, but some of my boys would like to get their hands on some SD if this is the real deal. I kind of doubt it is. Here is the information I got in the email:

SUPERDROL RETURNS!!!

Whoever said lighting can't strike twice? Since it was discontinued over a year ago, all of us have been salivating over a possible resurgence of the greatest prohormone to date, Superdrol. You know, the supplement that could easily slab 10-15lbs of lean mass on to any body frame in a matter of weeks. The supplement that could add 40lbs to your bench with just one cycle. The supplement that rocked the sports nutrition nation. We've seen endless imitations in the last year that have claimed to be just as powerful but have never measured up. Finally, the drought is over...

Through Advanced Muscle Science (AMS), we have recovered the original Superdrol compound and present the long awaited Super Mastervol. Each capsule of Super Mastervol contains the exact amount of the sole, active ingredient Methasterone (10mg) that was present in Superdrol. ***********.com is the first to bring Super Mastervol to the market and possibly the only one, but we have been warned repeatedly that this would just be a one time run and that AMS is definitely not making anymore. We are giving our preferred clientele first dibs at Super Mastervol and are not placing any maximum limits as of yet. We will not have enough for everyone and will be putting a limit per person on in the next few days as we run though our inventory. As of right now, we are shipping them on a first come, first serve basis. If you liked the old Superdrol, get your Super Mastervol today before we sell out forever!

I'm leaving the website off on purpose here as it would be against board rules to post it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    sweet

K.Biz is offline Banned
    wish they would release the original PP

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    the question is how much $$ is this gonna be going for??

confusedstar is offline New Member
    I plan on trying it

Thread Information