beatz85 is offline New Member

Unhappy The Mixture or The sickness?

I bought NO Shotgun and cellmass for my pwo. I know there is creatine in NO and obviously cellmass. DO you guys think it is too much Creatine? Could this combo be the reason why iam feeling tired in the gym after taking my NO shotgun? Iam just getting over some kind of bad sinus infection or something and have been experiencing headaches and fatigue during the day, but not every day sometimes worse than others. Iam also worried that i waisted my money with NO shotgun and it just makes me more tired, i have read some threads that have said this.

Bottom Line iam confused and pissed, when iam not training effectively i am really angry.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    I never heard of NO Shotgun, but maybe you took too high of a dosage?

It is just a NO product like No xplode , nitirx, amp, etc.

My dosages were fine 1 scoop is the recommended dosage.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    When I took NO xplode I would not feel good at all. I had the same symptoms as you and after I dropped it all gone! Try dropping the NO Shotgun to see if it helps any.
    Last edited by HSFootball; 03-13-2007 at 10:25 PM.

Crazy yea i did read that some guys on this forum got really tired from NO shotgun. I really hope that is not the case iam so tight on cash and looks like i just waisted 30 bucks!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    I took NO shotgun with two caffeine tabs today before my workout. Man I thought I was gonna die. I felt like my throat was about to close up on me. I usually only take one caffiene tab with No Shotgun but this time with two was a no go. Too much energy that I couldnt control.

well that sounds bad , but i envy the energy you had. I had some today for ten minutes. I did 5 sets of 12 pullups and felt pretty good better than average. Soon after the pullups i went to deadlift and my energy just left my body completely. I struggled to finish the rest of mi wokout, alothough i did finish. WORK THROUGH THE PAIN!

Nismo is offline Member
    I had to work through the non breathing. I had to go to the restroom and splash water on my face just to calm myself down. I'm just sticking with one Caffeine pill for now with the NO shotgun. Oh and BTW I also take cellmass as Post WO. I havent felt sick with the mixture. If I would blame anything it would prob be the No Shotgun cause that shit taste like ass.

Thread Information