Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Not sure If this is right section but here it goes.My wife has been training with me for about a year now slowly she has been adding heavier wieght to her program with no problems at all meening she's doing 10-15 reps each set,the issue is her joints are cracking and making all king of wierd noise Is there a supplement she can take to strengthen her joints?
    thanks for any advice or help

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Glucosamine :an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. Glucosamine is a precursor to a molecule used in the formation and repair of cartilage. Treatment with glucosamine is based on the idea that oral consumption of the substance may increase to rate of formation of new cartilage by providing more of the necessary building blocks. The recommended dose of glucosamine in 1500mg each day for one to two months. Ongoing treatment if often continued if results are favorable.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Also look into Chondroitin, helps in Aiding the destroying of cartilage. take it at 800mg a day (400mg twice a day) and if you stack is with glucosamine, i hear the results are great.

and of course flax seed oil
    Last edited by K.Biz; 03-14-2007 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks bro Ill do a little reaserch on it.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    get the glucosamine & chondroiton together the combo works the best but you should know that depending on the person it could take up to 6 weeks to start working

Thread Information