Manpretty is offline Member

designer steroid options?

so we've got:
    M1T
    Superdrol
    Halodrol- can someone give me a profile for this stuff?
    Phera Plex
    IDS tabs- i saw a thread on these somewhere

but what other options are there? not really thinking of 1-4-AD and all the standard prohormones but "designer steroids ">

gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member
    my buddy got good results from Methyl-Drol XT

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpsgtp
    my buddy got good results from Methyl-Drol XT
    I also took this. its now banned. but its a SD clone

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    so we've got:
    M1T
    Superdrol
    Halodrol- can someone give me a profile for this stuff?
    Phera Plex
    IDS tabs- i saw a thread on these somewhere

but what other options are there? not really thinking of 1-4-AD and all the standard prohormones but "designer steroids">
    I mean i could list all the clones but it would be pointless. the only thing they havnt cloned is M1t and the clone of Halo is useless, besides that the SD, PP clones are good and the only reviews on the IDS mass tabs are from chuck and so far and i hear great things

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I mean i could list all the clones but it would be pointless. the only thing they havnt cloned is M1t and the clone of Halo is useless, besides that the SD, PP clones are good and the only reviews on the IDS mass tabs are from chuck and so far and i hear great things
    so besides sd pp and M1 theres nothing else that you know of??

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    what more do u need??

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    so besides sd pp and M1 theres nothing else that you know of??
    yup. theres other things like 4-ad and winztrol but there not designer roids i woudl say

^^^^yeah those would be proHormones

and i dunno just wanted to see if there was anything new and interesting out there

K.Biz is offline Banned
    IDS is the newest i have herd of. i dunno why they dont try to invest more time into designer roids, im sure they make good money off it

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You should stick with what people here have used and has worked such as SD or PP. As in a new pro-hormone I have not anything too new, that’s why we have guinea pigs here to let us know all the side effects.

VinceRKG is offline New Member
    I am taking Methyl-Drol also, it is great. I like it. Why was it banned? Can you buy SuperDrol?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRKG
    I am taking Methyl-Drol also, it is great. I like it. Why was it banned? Can you buy SuperDrol?
    its banned for the same reason all the other clones got banned.... they just do

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    IDS is the newest i have herd of. i dunno why they dont try to invest more time into designer roids, im sure they make good money off it
    because they put so much $ in to the research the it would get banned b4 u know it

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    because they put so much $ in to the research the it would get banned b4 u know it
    true but then they can just add a liver supp and boom back on the market with a new name

So SuperDrol is also also banned? I am just getting good gains off of the last of my Methyl.....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRKG
    So SuperDrol is also also banned? I am just getting good gains off of the last of my Methyl.....
    yes its banned! there are clones out there that are the same damn thing pretty much. look around. if ur not a complete moron u will find them

Wow, Its like I felt your "Exclamation" point. Remember bra, this is a forum, I believe if I have questions I am somewhat allowed to ask, let it out at the gym. Not here.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    that u do, but if you would be so kindly to browse through the thread and see how many times i said SD was banned, mabye you would understand.

welcome to AR

K.Biz, I still dont mean to be rude, if I am, sorry, but I just scrolled and could not see where you put that SD was banned. Seriously, I am here for the info, not the "welcome to AR" BS......

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ok look, SD was banned, methyl drol which is also banned. oxodrol-12 was banned i coudl go on forever. methyl-Vol which i believe is still allowed. just look around.

these are all clones of SD which means its the same thing as SD. so search for methyl vol.

K.biz.

Thanks

dboy is offline Junior Member
    ok look, SD was banned, methyl drol which is also banned. oxodrol-12 was banned i coudl go on forever. methyl-Vol which i believe is still allowed. just look around.

these are all clones of SD which means its the same thing as SD. so search for methyl vol.

K.biz.
    just ordered methyl vol this wk - but after reading this thread those mass tabs sound mighty tempting. You can get the vol for about $30ish online if you look around.

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    you should check out Havoc, this product gets mixed reviews on all of the boards but for the most part its pretty good. I used it for four weeks and got pretty good results. I gained about 10 lbs. and looked a little leaner when all was said and done. Also strength went up pretty good too. I dont know if it was the Havoc working or if it was just in my head but it gave me that extra desire in the gym which is all that really matters. also I kept my diet pretty clean.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    dammit i wish i was around when dis thread started oh well im BUMPING it

ive read ppl having same damn good success w/ havoc/epistane...lean dry gains, and not too many side effects

of course we all <3 SD, PP & M1T...some other things that come to mind are generic labz X-Mass which is supposedly an unmethylated OTC progestin...b4 i ran M1T i was gonna run SD + x-mass...i havent read too much feedback in it tho

Thread Information