david2004 is offline New Member

Need help choosing testosterone supp

Beach season is just around the corner, im a little over weight but I am determined that I can shed a few fats pounds and tone up and get cut before summer starts. I was looking into testosterone supplements, i just need something that wont give me a ass load of acne ( buddy i know is taking a testosterone supp and he has acne outt he ass) and isnt to noticeable. help anyone?

cmon

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Fill out your profile. I typically don't answer posters who haven't.. and i'm pretty sure many other people don't either. It just makes it easier for us to answer you when we know more. I personally think that if you're looking for supplements to boost your testosterone levels , myogenx is looking pretty good right now.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david2004
    Beach season is just around the corner, im a little over weight but I am determined that I can shed a few fats pounds and tone up and get cut before summer starts. I was looking into testosterone supplements, i just need something that wont give me a ass load of acne ( buddy i know is taking a testosterone supp and he has acne outt he ass) and isnt to noticeable. help anyone?
    you need DIET not SUPPS!

all the supps in the werld wont save ya if your diets not in check

Ill fill out the profile thing here in a minute but on the other hand, do I diet for weight loss or should i diet for weight gain (muscle)?

do it 4 BOTH

but what im saying is should I increase my calories like you would if you were bulking up, or should I cut them down to 1500 a day or less like you would if you were trying to lose weight?

Also, it looks like that myogenx checks out, im going to start using it once I order is sometime tomorrow, is there any other supplement or vitamins I should take with it?

IronAdam is offline Member
    but what im saying is should I increase my calories like you would if you were bulking up, or should I cut them down to 1500 a day or less like you would if you were trying to lose weight?

Also, it looks like that myogenx checks out, im going to start using it once I order is sometime tomorrow, is there any other supplement or vitamins I should take with it?
    You don't cut on 1500 calories unless your caloric needs are that low. Go to the diet section and start reading, theres a thread up at the top called "how to cut" follow it and do cardio and before long you'll be tightening up.

1500cals/day ?!!!

id go anorexic off that much

like ironadam said go to DIET FORUM and stop worrying about supplements!!!! My first time cutting I was a fatass 238lbs...dropped down to 188 in 6 months w/ NO SUPPLEMENTS all DIET

Diet is where the battle is won bro...the sooner you learn this the better off you will b

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    1500cals/day ?!!!

id go anorexic off that much

like ironadam said go to DIET FORUM and stop worrying about supplements!!!! My first time cutting I was a fatass 238lbs...dropped down to 188 in 6 months w/ NO SUPPLEMENTS all DIET

Diet is where the battle is won bro...the sooner you learn this the better off you will b
    damnnnnnn thats a huge b*tch!

LOL

slap the thigh ride the wave!!!

so do it like the boxers do it? burn the fat first and then bulk up?

lol

no do it to what goals you have set for yourself!

well look at it this way since i dont know what your asking, I need to lose about 20 pounds of fat and i want to gain 5-7 pounds of muscle.
    help please

K.Biz is offline Banned
    well look at it this way since i dont know what your asking, I need to lose about 20 pounds of fat and i want to gain 5-7 pounds of muscle.
    help please
    u need to cut your ass off, then you need to do a clean bulking cycle. But u need to learn how to eat properly or your gonna go no where.

As said above "You need to go to the diet forum" So why are you still here in the supplement forum?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Bro if you don't have the motivation to go to the diet forum and LEARN you sure as hell don't have what it takes to stick to a diet. GO READ in the DIET FORUM for the LAST TIME.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board, David.

As these guys have said, diet is where it is at. It is the largest battle fought in this war. I would guest it is 80% of the solution to your situation. I have never contended weight gain myself but I can give you some basic tips that may help. The men are also correct in that there is ample info here at AR. I never stop learning every time I get a chance to log on.

Making time to eat, and eating correctly will push you forward quickly. Ideally, eat 6 small meals a day. This is tough to manage, but, try it for one week. This gives an even flow of energy to the body like connecting a fuel line to yourself. No more big-ass sit down meals, Okay?

You need all major foods. Do not deny yourself of all carbs, for example.

Some things I have learned to eat while reading the diet forum are:

Oatmeal
    raw nuts
    egg whites
    fresh veggies
    fresh fruit
    skinless, boneless chick breasts
    beef tenderloin
    lean ground beef
    brown rice
    natural peanut butter

Protein drinks would be great for one of your meals. It would be perfect to drink 30 minutes after training. I grind up some nuts in a coffee grinder. Then take that powder and put it in a blender along with two scoops of whey protein powder, ice, skim milk, egg whites and Tbsp natural peanut butter (optional).

Like these guys are saying in their own sweet way, start typing in the search function and start reading. Good luck with your goals and stay focused. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
    Last edited by Primalinstinct; 03-22-2007 at 10:56 AM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct
    Welcome to the board, David.

As these guys have said, diet is where it is at. It is the largest battle fought in this war. I would guest it is 80% of the solution to your situation. I have never contended weight gain myself but I can give you some basic tips that may help. The men are also correct in that there is ample info here at AR. I never stop learning every time I get a chance to log on.

Making time to eat, and eating correctly will push you forward quickly. Ideally, eat 6 small meals a day. This is tough to manage, but, try it for one week. This gives an even flow of energy to the body like connecting a fuel line to yourself. No more big-ass sit down meals, Okay?

You need all major foods. Do not deny yourself of all carbs, for example.

Some things I have learned to eat while reading the diet forum are:

Oatmeal
    raw nuts
    egg whites
    fresh veggies
    fresh fruit
    skinless, boneless chick breasts
    beef tenderloin
    lean ground beef
    brown rice
    natural peanut butter

Protein drinks would be great for one of your meals. It would be perfect to drink 30 minutes after training. I grind up some nuts in a coffee grinder. Then take that powder and put it in a blender along with two scoops of whey protein powder, ice, skim milk, egg whites and Tbsp natural peanut butter (optional).

Like these guys are saying in their own sweet way, start typing in the search function and start reading. Good luck with your goals and stay focused. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
    Diets are overrated; J/K All of these guys are right, DIET DIET DIET. Whether you’re trying to gain muscle or lose weight, it’s all DIET. Once you learn how and what to eat you will see some amazing gains. UPSTATETANK that is an amazing fat loss you did.
    P.S. remember DIET!!!!

Thread Information