Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roid Store

juicepig is offline Associate Member

Roid Store

has anyone perchased anything from the roid store??? what product? any problems? over all good quialty?

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    all it is is pro hormones..

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    roid store rocks thats the shit i give my dog hes a beast

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    The roid store that's the shit alright.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I was looking at some of their product and at the bottom of the page it said "Warning these are high powered anabolic steroids " But those are just pro hormones. LOL

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    This belongs in the supplement section

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I tell you what, I know a guy that uses pro-hormones/slin combo and he looks insane. Trains slow and lite, Im in aw when I see his definition. They must work.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    bigguns are you sure the stuff he is using is from the Roid store??

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    bigguns are you sure the stuff he is using is from the Roid store??
    That I dont know.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    do you know of any reviews of peoples results from using the Roid Store?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    do you know of any reviews of peoples results from using the Roid Store?
    Honestly I just noticed them the other day. Im looking into some info, Ill pm when I find out. If their a board sponsor they have be research and are legit, Ive just not seen any of it.

hey i tried to feed my dog the real shit and he said no way he wants to keep it legal, but i think my kids flinstones vitamins have the same stuff in um

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    hey i tried to feed my dog the real shit and he said no way he wants to keep it legal, but i think my kids flinstones vitamins have the same stuff in um
    As you can tell by no one reponding to you nobody fuc'n cares.

nobody does care very true

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    they're not even PH's from what ive heard/read...strictly herbal

dont waste your time and $$$$

pigrond is offline Member
    legal roid = super vitamins with herbal additives that are alleged to give you explosive gains and make you grow like monster .its all crap unless your into all that herbal make believe stuff

chest6 is offline Banned
    they almost sound as bad as that "Winny-V" stuff lol

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    Are you guys actually talking about the Roid store of the link at every page of this site ?!!

I am disturbed!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I think its a damn shame that a site that is supposed to help people gain safe knowledge on steroid use is promoting a company that are blatantly passing off some kind of supplement (who knows what) as steroids , preying on those who don't know any better.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I think its a damn shame that a site that is supposed to help people gain safe knowledge on steroid use is promoting a company that are blatantly passing off some kind of supplement (who knows what) as steroids, preying on those who don't know any better.
    Its because of Anthony Roberts conection to the store why its promoted everywhere, its all abit of a joke! ask Roberts, thats if he would tell the truth that is.

If you want to buy supplements what have a name similar to roids what do nothing go ahead but id spend your money on proper AAS and not some wonder pro-hormones IMHO.
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-19-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Its because of Anthony Roberts conection to the store why its promoted everywhere, its all abit of a joke! ask Roberts, thats if he would tell the truth that is.

If you want to buy supplements what have a name similar to roids what do nothing go ahead but id spend your money on proper AAS and not some wonder pro-hormones IMHO.
    What in the world are you talking about? I work with Protein Factory...we put out a line of supplements that competes with Roid Store for the same market.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    What in the world are you talking about? I work with Protein Factory...we put out a line of supplements that competes with Roid Store for the same market.
    Ive asked to see if i can say what i want on the open forum about your so call image.

You was outed on another web AAS forum for lying about all aspects of your so call life.
    people need to know about you

Your a joke

Ive asked to see if i can say what i want on the open forum about your so call image.

You was outed on another web AAS forum for lying about all aspects of your so call life.
    people need to know about you

Your a joke
    Most of the "outing" was B.S. ...I offered proof of every single claim that I have ever made to all of my employers, past and present, both via a personal e-mail as well as openly on every board I'm active on.

EVERY reputable website and it's owner and staff has dismissed the claims made about me outright, and deleted all of the posts/threads claiming otherwise. Hoewever, any staff member here who thinks I should "prove" any claims I've ever made can simply ask me to, and I will do it in the "one on one" forum. Simple enough. I'll gladly prove anything I've ever claimed to the staff here. You, on the other hand, have failed miserably when asked to prove any aspect about yourself or validate any claims you've ever made about me.

All paperwork proving all of my credentials/claims were sent to the host of the first radio program I was ever on (Carl Lanore), prior to my going on the air (they check the background of their guests to insure they are who they claim and have the credentials they claim). If you wish to confirm this , and that I provided all evidence to support every claim I've made on my background, simply e-mail him, and he will verify the veracity of everything:

[email protected]

No big deal. My credentials are easily confirmed through that e-mail, or through e-mailing any of the owners/admins of ANY OF THE SITES who have employed me.

I invite you to check on that before you continue looking foolish.

We will see very soon if I am able to post about the real Roberts.

In the mean time you carry on playing internet wise guy sat in your parents back bedroom, LOL what a joke!!

speak soon

ps, Anything you come up with is made up your a fraud IMHO, You was outed LOL

We will see very soon if I am able to post about the real Roberts.

In the mean time you carry on playing internet wise guy sat in your parents back bedroom, LOL what a joke!!

speak soon
    Feel free to e-mail the ower of this site to find out if my claims are true. I'm sure you'll take his word for it, as will the members here.

How about this:

You post one claim about me, and if I ever said something to the contrary, and can't back it up, I'll leave. Otherwise, you leave, and never post here again.

Deal? Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Feel free to e-mail the ower of this site to find out if my claims are true. I'm sure you'll take his word for it, as will the members here.

How about this:

You post one claim about me, and if I ever said something to the contrary, and can't back it up, I'll leave. Otherwise, you leave, and never post here again.

Deal? Willing to put your money where your mouth is?
    Like ive said we will see if i can start a thread about the claims concerning you Roberts...oh forgot thats not totally your real name is it LOL

You carry on with your big buisness sat in your parents back bedroom LOL

All your claims are a joke, yes you do have people backing you up but they were outed to for being in with your buisness to attract newbies and selling you so call goods LOL.

Sorry is that your mother shouting your dinner is ready, better hurry up big guy.

I will wait and see if i can post the claims what you were outed on another site first before i start replying to you.

dinner's ready lol

Like ive said we will see if i can start a thread about the claims concerning you Roberts...oh forgot thats not totally your real name is it LOL

You carry on with your big buisness sat in your parents back bedroom LOL

All your claims are a joke, yes you do have people backing you up but they were outed to for being in with your buisness to attract newbies and selling you so call goods LOL.

Sorry is that your mother shouting your dinner is ready, better hurry up big guy.

I will wait and see if i can post the claims what you were outed on another site first before i start replying to you.

dinner's ready lol

I see you haven't stepped up to the plate to bet on my claims versus yours. Prove any of your claims and I'll leave here, but if I can refute them, you leave. Deal? Just agree to the bet, son. Agree, post a single claim that you want me to refute, and if I can't do it, I'll leave. If I do, you leave. Lets make that bet, ok? Hmm?

It's getting almost too easy to make you back down when I ask you to proove anything. I, on the other hand, am willing to prove anything I'm asked. See the difference? That's why I have credibility here, and you don't.

Now, do we have a bet or not?

I see you haven't stepped up to the plate to bet on my claims versus yours. Prove any of your claims and I'll leave here, but if I can refute them, you leave. Deal? Just agree to the bet, son. Agree, post a single claim that you want me to refute, and if I can't do it, I'll leave. If I do, you leave. Lets make that bet, ok? Hmm?

It's getting almost too easy to make you back down when I ask you to proove anything. I, on the other hand, am willing to prove anything I'm asked. See the difference? That's why I have credibility here, and you don't.

Now, do we have a bet or not?
    I didnt make the claims you know who did,

Seems like your getting a little nervous Roberts,

I am sure you have been covering your tracks so yes I bet you can back anything up in your little world you try and create about yourself.

How are the damage claims going from ***?

Hows that big business premisses doing you have?? LOL parents bedroom lol

what a joke I cant stop lau***ng

speak later Roberts

this thread is going off topic...the guy asked a quesiton and you are turning it into something personal that should be kept to pm's or this thread marcus is refering to starting...until no more thread hijacking....

i know youre both respected memebers and im not trying to overstep my boundaries...but keep this stuff to yourselves until it can be handled the propper way....

back to topic...

i think that stuff usually made to mock the names of real AAS are usually made to convince uneducated people that it is actually related to the illegal product they are looking for by doing an internet search...

just h/o opinion in both circumstances

I didnt make the claims you know who did,

Seems like your getting a little nervous Roberts,

I am sure you have been covering your tracks so yes I bet you can back anything up in your little world you try and create about yourself.

How are the damage claims going from ***?

Hows that big business premisses doing you have?? LOL parents bedroom lol

what a joke I cant stop lau***ng

speak later Roberts
    Dude...I work out of my parents house, and live elsewhere. I don't like living where I work...it's not a big deal. I could work from home, but it's too much like never leaving home/work. I like to be done at the end of the day. Who cares where I work? I live in one place and work in another.

As for that "lawsuit" it never materialized.

I also noticed that you won't take my bet and now are saying you didn't make any of the claims you seem so eager to repeat.

So you backed down again when I asked you to put up or shut up, huh? Unfortunately the offer was "put up" or "shut up" and people like you don't realize that if they can't put up, they need to do the other thing. Which you just can't seem to do, no matter how many times I make you back down.

Dude...I work out of my parents house, and live elsewhere. I don't like living where I work...it's not a big deal. I could work from home, but it's too much like never leaving home/work. I like to be done at the end of the day. Who cares where I work? I live in one place and work in another.

As for that "lawsuit" it never materialized.

I also noticed that you won't take my bet and now are saying you didn't make any of the claims you seem so eager to repeat.

So you backed down again when I asked you to put up or shut up, huh? Unfortunately the offer was "put up" or "shut up" and people like you don't realize that if they can't put up, they need to do the other thing. Which you just can't seem to do, no matter how many times I make you back down.
    No matter how much you try and make people look around here it doesnt work. you know i didnt make the claims, you know who did.

You was banned from the site CORRECT?? yes for lying and making false claims about you and your products and everything about you is a fraud.

Put up or shut up what are you talking about your like a little kid.

You know why you was banned.

You was outed yet again for being a fraud.

If i remember rightly you said in a thread you work from your buisness address, Yes right your parents address .

so yet again you have been proven wrong,

just like the false claim regarding that super herb you heard about on the radio LOL.

What research did you do?? the one on the net what was done on rats!

THIS ISNT THE PLACE ON THIS THREAD, TO DO THIS I WILL START A NEW ONE ONCE I GET THE GO AHEAD.

take care

Banned from where? What are you talking about? I have been banned from two boards. If you're talking about PM, I was banned there because a sponsor asked for me to be banned. Here's what the owner said to me about it:

Quote Originally Posted by Big A
    I am the one that banned you on ProMuscle because *** is one of my major sponsors.
    Shortly after that, all of their reps were banned here. Funny how coincidences occur, huh? Then all of their reps were banned on Elite...and their company name was baned on MesRx. Funny when coincidences occur, right?

Banned from where? What are you talking about? I have been banned from two boards. If you're talking about PM, I was banned there because a sponsor asked for me to be banned. Here's what the owner said to me about it:

Shortly after that, all of their reps were banned here. Funny how coincidences occur, huh? Then all of their reps were banned on Elite...and their company name was baned on MesRx. Funny when coincidences occur, right?
    Now tell the truth why you was banned, and that remarkable thread about all your claims went?

I am sorry but everything you say is a joke, nothing what you say or write as any credibility with me at all. saying that you dont really write everything yourself do you??

Is that your Mother calling you again to go to the shop?

the next challenge you will ask me to do will be space invaders LOL

yourmom is offline Associate Member

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    wow what juss HAPPENED

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    this seems all to familiar. memories of SP/carlito/tony and the hgh forum.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    nobody does care very true

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    We should make a sticky or at least keep bumping a page that states the frvckin truth about the roid store. IT IS ALL BS.They are not steroids or prohormones.That is that.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    WTF just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    WTF just happened.
    My name was randomly brought into a thread about a company that I don't own, I guess...by somneone who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information