Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

No supplements allowed!!

I am not allowed to use supplements for football our coaches do not want to risk taking a tainted supplement..... so what should i do for PWO just have a meal and what kind?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Thats ridiculous, it wouldnt stop me, plenty of natural supplements that are worth it, too many to list off....carosine, creatine, BCAA, arginine, etc...

CD

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    fck it use at least protein and some dex or even gatorade,

and if you think of it, gatorade could be considered a supp. I garuntee you guys have gatorade during games, right?

Just use it but keep it at home or mix up at school and dont let anyone know.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    protein, glutamine and zma.. its better then nothing. and you wont be at risk.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No supplements. A whey protein powder and powdered carbohydrates(dextrose/malto) are essential PWO and aren't anything that would even come in contact with something to taint your supplements. Then see how far he'll bend with vitamins, amino acids, and creatine.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    why would anyone put a limit on his teams best time for growth? like everyone else says, at least whey protein, gatorade, and maybe creatine mono after your workouts. too much catabolism during this time......

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    I am not allowed to use supplements for football our coaches do not want to risk taking a tainted supplement..... so what should i do for PWO just have a meal and what kind?
    ......that sounds like something a highschool coach would say....how old are u?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Do they not let u whipe ur ass either god damn. I would use what ever the fvck u want and dont let ur coach take away from ur workouts

K.Biz is offline Banned
    so just take your supps post workout. its not like they can drug test u for OTC supps. unless its like a SD or PP. but u can drink protien and should i think.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    im 20, i might just use some protein creatine and dex for supps,

Do any of these have a chance at all to be tainted or no, Like ON nutrition wouldnt have anything that would be illegal for the NCAA would it?

Do any of these have a chance at all to be tainted or no, Like ON nutrition wouldnt have anything that would be illegal for the NCAA would it?

not at all...in the handbook there is a list of banned substances...

ill bet my left nut that protien, creatine and dex arent on that list my man...

ur fine with it...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

I can see some mistake being made at production with something like promagnon, superdrol or m1t or other hormonal products being possible. But i would think that a chance of something like deca or tbol or dbol getting into a normal protein product like ON's whey or others would be very unlikely. There shouldn't even be compounds like that found near the packaging of proteins for normal use.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so, do you do everything your mom tells you to do???

I mean, you need to make a decission in regards to taking control of your current and future development in your selected sport..

what supps you take.. hey, that's your business..

if he wants to know, tell him it will cost him $1200 month in a consulting fee from your trainer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information