suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

a few cycle questions

i suspect the m1t i bought is fake, or not of good quality. got a few sealed bottles by andro tech. my brother has been taking it for a little over 2 weeks and feeling nothing. someone else on this site apparently got it from the same source and isnt getting any results from it either. I mean i spent money on this stuff so i think i still want to try it out, problem is i will be stacking it with 4ad transdermal. I dont know if ill really be able to tell if the m1t is working or not. Would it be terrible for me to run transdermal 4ad with the
    m1t, then if the m1t doesnt seem to be working, begin a 4 week phera plex cycle? Id like to begin tomorrow(i have all supps) and when i get home from school on the 30th decide whether or not to run phera plex. sorry if this is confusing haha

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Andro Technologies has killer M1Ts, the first time I ran that stuff I gained 25lbs, second time 15lbs, Ive never heard of fake M1Ts, what does the lable look like on it? You should feel them within three days, and by two weeks you should be gaining alot of strength and weight as well.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    this link has nothing to do with where i bought the m1t, just an image i found in a google search. http://www.ergogenics.org/2005/androtechnologies.gif

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i hear its the real bottles with fake pills. but i cant confirm that. just what i hear. goodluck man. for your sake i hope there real

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats the bottle I had, wored like a million bucks, but if you say you havent felt anything after two weeks Id say they arent real, like I said, you should feel them within three days. You should be up at least ten pounds by now. Be really carelful who you by your things from these days you never know bro.

Thread Information