violator1 is offline Associate Member

2 1/2 weeks of SD?

i got 2 and a half weeks left of SD if i run it at 2 a day for the first week and 3 ED for the 2nd and half weeks. i dont really wanna invest any money in another bottle since i'm going all out in a few months. Anyone think its worth the time to run SD for a stout 2 and a half weeks? my last SD cycle wasnt so hot and i know you build a tolerance for it after a few cycles. i gained a solid 12 lbs last cycle, first cycle was worth 28 lbs. big difference....thanks everyone...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    don't run it for 2 weeks. Its not worth it.
    Either buy some more, which you said you didn't. Or When you do something else, throw the SD in and make a mini stack type thing ya know? Thats what Im about todo with my SD and some leftover Ergomax LMG I have. Its not good to stack toxic orals, but I figured its only for 2 weeks, can't possibly be that bad.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    ima do that bro. what do you think i should run it with? i might have enough to run it for 3 weeks. i need to bust open the bottles. i got one of the original sd and one of the oxodrol which is SD but with 12 mg instead of only 10. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    don't run it for 2 weeks. Its not worth it.
    Either buy some more, which you said you didn't. Or When you do something else, throw the SD in and make a mini stack type thing ya know? Thats what Im about todo with my SD and some leftover Ergomax LMG I have. Its not good to stack toxic orals, but I figured its only for 2 weeks, can't possibly be that bad.
    I have like 30 something pills left of my old superdrol, is there an experation date on this shit once its opened?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpsgtp
    I have like 30 something pills left of my old superdrol, is there an experation date on this shit once its opened?

How long has it been? If anything, it will just be less effective, but not anymore harmful or anything.

Id say if its within 2 years, your good to go, then again, Im not 100% on that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    ima do that bro. what do you think i should run it with? i might have enough to run it for 3 weeks. i need to bust open the bottles. i got one of the original sd and one of the oxodrol which is SD but with 12 mg instead of only 10. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Look at K Biz's SD/PP log I believe. I would stack it with PP myself. Do a 4 week PP cycle and in weeks 2-4, throw in the SD. If you have enough oxodrol, use that, like u said, its the same as SD.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I agree with all of the above. I would be a waste to do for 2 weeks.

Thread Information