Tbol is offline Associate Member

Myogenx after a months use?

I was wondering after you use myogenx for a month or so and quit if you go back to the same as before or is it like coming off a cycle.

Who has had enough experience here to say what happened?

I just started taking it and I can feel something for sure!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Anytime you volumize muscle cells by using a test booster or actual aas, your body will only be able to hold on to what your natural test levels allow. This will vary from person to person.

The only exeption is HGH through IGF, the new muscle cells it CREATES are there for good. AAS does not create new ones but instead volumizes the ones you already have. And mygenx probably does the same

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Anytime you volumize muscle cells by using a test booster or actual aas, your body will only be able to hold on to what your natural test levels allow. This will vary from person to person.

The only exeption is HGH through IGF, the new muscle cells it CREATES are there for good. AAS does not create new ones but instead volumizes the ones you already have. And mygenx probably does the same

a year ago i would have agreed completely.

however after reading L. Rea's work, he stated that biopsies were done of steroid using weightlifters, and natural ones. And the ones who juiced had more muscle fibers as well.

of course, even though in some of his examples he stated the compounds used, i guess there is no way to know if thsoe guys used GH as well. Just somethin to consider.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe that was just a coincidence juice doesnt help you build new muscle fibers your body has a something called myostatin which doesnt allow you to build new muscle fibers just make them bigger unless you take a myostatin blocker and im not talking about myozap which is supposed to block it but doesnt but actually gene-doping which has actually been created and proven to work in mice

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ok.. the question is do you go back to normal.. i would say no..

you will gain strength, you will optimize your workouts, thus if you eat enough, you will grow new muscle..

when you come off you will never go back to what you were before you started.. you may only keep 10-20 lbs on your max weight lift, but in the end you are stronger over all..

I ran it 2 months, i liked it alot and look forward to running it for a good part of my summer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    it is easyer to maintane it once u got it then it is to get it.

Thread Information