Thread: next cycle???

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member

next cycle???

So im in my last cycle of methyl drol xt what a great product great dry lean gains with really no sides some white heads but tanning dryed them up, in week 2 i notice that my urine was alittle darker then normal so i increased my water intake and eveything seems to be fine..

so im thinking of doing another cycle in about 4 weeks or so... something different though i hear that methyl second time around gains are not that good......just wanted to know whats everyone is using...Whats the next best thing out there???

thanks

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDOG69
    So im in my last cycle of methyl drol xt what a great product great dry lean gains with really no sides some white heads but tanning dryed them up, in week 2 i notice that my urine was alittle darker then normal so i increased my water intake and eveything seems to be fine..

so im thinking of doing another cycle in about 4 weeks or so... something different though i hear that methyl second time around gains are not that good......just wanted to know whats everyone is using...Whats the next best thing out there???

thanks
    cycle time + pct time = time off

so dat means 8 weeks of for you Mr.

ive been reading good things about havoc and epistane!

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    haha yeah i know im excited to start another one...ill give those a look

Thread Information