spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Dermacrine as my PCT log thus far

Dermacrine

I'm just finishing a test/var/tbol cycle now...
    10 weeks
    500mg test e
    1-4 50mg tbol
    4-10 50mg var

1-current 3iu GH 5/2 split

I was one of the 1st to rave about amplify 02, and still do, love that stuff.. consuming 8-10caps 45 minutes pre workout no consumption on non workout days.
    Will stop using it during this 1st week to ensure effects and sides from Dermacrine.

age 46
    5'9"
    bf 14%

3/13/2007 started Dermacrine 16 days after last test e injection

Saliva test taken 8:00 am
    40 pumps upper body, shoulders, upper arms
    Sense of wellbeing that lasted until 3pm
    Serious energy crash 4:30 took a nap

3/14/2007

40 pumps upper body, shoulders upper arms, neck
    Sense of wellbeing
    Took thermogenic am and pm
    No energy crash

3/15

Holy mother of all morning wood… standing tall and looking good..
    40 pumps upper body 12:00
    Felt really good all day, and into the evening
    No crash

3/17
    Chased and caught the wife 3 times this weekend, she insists that I either find something that will boost her libido this much, or well, she didn’t really give me any other choice.. It’s been a long long time since I felt this amorous and it’s not her, it’s more me, and getting older and not recovering from cycles enough.. but hey, it’s working now..

3/18
    Wife came up prego today, results were positive 2 days in a row… we’ve been trying for 6 yrs to get pregnant, so it just seems like the timing is weird.. in a good way

3/19
    Seems that if I delay putting on the product later in the morning, the effects last me longer, or rather I don’t seem to have an energy crash later in the day, I am going to start messing with my diet more to see if that has an effect..
    Sleep is very good, sound and 7-9 hours normally, lots of dreams and I am waking up 2x per night to urinate.
    Did I mention that I am horny all the time??

Gym has been ok, I normally use Amplify 02 for my pre workout and I have been avoiding using it during this 1st week, not as much energy, and no strength loss, but not increasing weights or reps… that’s kind of weird, as in I seem to be stagnant, but at least I am not falling off in my strength like I have in the past doing pct.

Motivation is good, not great… weird thing I noticed today, I seem to be vascular, more so than when I finished the cycle, I will continue to observe or see if I get any sides that I normally get while in pct..

Nipples are fine, a little puffy, but no big deal, not tender so there doesn’t seem to be any rebound effect from too much estrogen.

Ok, did my normal back routine tonight, broke down and added back into the mix my normal 10 caps of Amplify 02… after being off it for 1 week I have to say I missed it allot. Intense routine back/bi with leg extensions and calves thrown in to keep me fresh.

Observation thus far, I like the product allot, testicle size is increasing, during sex my testicles would migrate into my body cavity (remember I was finishing a cycle), this weekend, they no longer fit anymore
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished a bottle of dermacrine and I am very satisfied with the results. The product definitely works and did a good job of nearly tripling my test levels, returning my sex drive and then some, plus I had great workouts on it. I actually got stronger during PCT. I have logs posted on primordial performances forum and outlaw.

3/21

Shoulders and light chest today...

Holy crap, the strength gains... I did 75 lb db for 20 reps on the 3rd set.. 60% incline press (hits more of the front shoulder/delts and chest) 5th exercise..

My normal max weight for this exercise is 55 for 20 in this routine..

I am going to continue experimenting with additional weight in my normal routines and will update..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Spy are you still running the Myogenx? This is some really good info, looks like your putting together another killer log. Congrats/good luck with the kiddo DADDY!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    congrats on getting your wife preggers. lol
    i have never heard of this stuff, im gonna do some research, would it be good for after a sd/pp cycle, or is it not necessary?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Spy are you still running the Myogenx? This is some really good info, looks like your putting together another killer log. Congrats/good luck with the kiddo DADDY!
    Thats what I was thinking, when did you stop taking the myogenx? I thought you were taking as pct for a cycle not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Thats what I was thinking, when did you stop taking the myogenx? I thought you were taking as pct for a cycle not too long ago.
    yep, i stopped taking it 2 weeks before this.. i miss it allot and will be making a comparison..

I ran a cycle, did the myogenx.. didn't wait long enough before starting another cycle.. (short one) then began the pct so i could run up to my summer cycle for an event in July..

I'm very happy with this product, and a newer version will be coming out that will have different effects..

So far the sex drive and strength are the two major upswings to this product..

I have sumised that 40 pumps will provide for about 150mg of test in the body, the real trick is that once you stop taking it (end of PCT) your natural production of test will be higher than when you are at your normal levels..

Rules

IronAdam is offline Member
    Ahh, I see. Do you know if there's any rebound effect when coming off of dermacrine? And how long did the bottle last you at 40pumps per day? That seems like a hell of a lot.

Hey Spy...Hows this working out..any updates? Thanx

3/22

Sitting here this morning, I just noticed I am bouncing my legs… now that might not seem like anything to you all, but it is something I am known for throughout my family as it is just nervous energy.. I have not eaten breakfast yet, and I can’t stop the leg dance.. Test hormone levels are at their highest 1st thing in the morning.. hmmmm

3/27/07

Strength is up across the board, every exercise, recovery is fast as in it feels like I can work legs eod if I wanted..
    I’ve been sick the past 3 days… I usually get sick 1x per year normally in Jan or feb, I develop Bronchitis, sinus infection, severe sore throat, that fills my lungs, then an infection, normally recover in 3-4 weeks.

I continued use of Dermacrine, 40 pumps in the am after a shower… The strange thing that has been noted, is the 1st symptom that was noted was the congestion in the chest, (this has never happened before) sinus and sore throat has not developed, just the chest problems. Wen to the doc today, and sure enough it is Severe Infectious Bronchitis, she prescribe anti-biotics and rest with plenty of water intake..

Now, with this information laid out, I do not feel sick. I’m not tired, dehydrated, and I don’t feel worn out. I am not working out right now (I’m no fool) but this is very strange. My assumption is my immune system although allowed me to develop the Bronchitis (I had pleurisy as a child so this type of infection is normal for me) I am not getting worse, and I am in fact recovering very quickly. I have to assume it is the Dermacrine for I am not taking anything else...

3/28/07

So, it’s been 2 weeks using this product, as noted I am currently in an active PCT (post cycle therapy ) I took the 2nd saliva test today and sent it off.

I have to wonder after using this product, how it would effect someone that had not used aas before. I also have to ponder the possibility of this product being used 1 month on and 1 month off in a cyclic protocol. I also wonder if it could be used as an HRT type format replacing the necessity of injectable test all together. So many question and so little time.

Anyway, I have to say I am very impressed not only with the product, but with the responsiveness of the company. If you can believe it or not, I called the 800 # and after asking to speak to the man himself, he actually answered the phone. Yep, no voice mail for me, and they didn’t even ask who was calling. I had some questions that we discussed in regards to a possible issue with my nips being swollen, after some discussion we (meaning I) determined it was probably the 3iu of GH that I was using. I stopped the use of the GH, and sure enough they flattened right back out.

Some have described their experience as running a light cycle, I would have to agree to a point. I wouldn’t suggest that you would add 10-15 lbs of mass running this product no matter your diet, but if you wanted to run a caloric restrictive routine while running this product it would probably allow you to do so with little to no loss of muscle.

Still showing an increase in strength, I’m doing a high rep low weight, but I just had to see how far I could go, so I put up 80 lb db for 14 reps today, on the incline bench as the 3rd set of 4. This was after doing 4 other exercises for the upper body. So, the plan is during the 4th week, I will attempt to do a 3 rep max lift on all my exercises to see where I end up..

Then 2 weeks after I stop using Dermacrine I will do the same exercises. That will be a different test for everyone..

3/31/07

Yesterday I slept late 9:30, and had to rush to a doc appointment with the wife, didn’t make it home until 3:30, did some work around the house and realized I hadn’t used the Dermacrine that day. So I hopped into the shower at about 5:00, exfoliated, and used 40 squirts. Took my amplify 02 8 caps and went to the gym at 7:30. Finished there about 9:00, went home pwo shake, and a late meal steak/potato boiled.

I share this with you because I could not go to sleep until 4:00am… it was brutal, I usually would have doped myself with Tylenol pm, or Nyquil if I think I am having some issues with sleep, but next thing I know it is 4:00am.. crap.. At least my nice wife let me sleep until 11:00 this morning and brought me breakfast in bed..

Rules

4/4

Ok, got over my cold, have been working out throughout the ordeal, did not notice any strength loss, some recovery issues were noted, as in it takes me a little longer to recover, but I will chalk that up to loss of fluids and lack of sleep.

Strength is up 15-30%, as an example my incline DB is now at 85 x 20 at the beginning, I am taking some time to rest, and will post all of my max lifts on the different routines, I’m sure I will be getting the 100’s up before the end of this experiment.

I did introduce Venom to the mix and have dropped Amplify 02 as a pre workout, this is in part to I want to see how much the Amplify 02 is effecting the strength gains and energy levels. The only real issue with Venom is it will kill your appetite, if you are on AAS that’s ok if you are cutting, but otherwise I’m not a big believer in starving..

4/5

Ok, more info probably more than you want to know, testicular size is definitely up, to the point that they do not enter into the body cavity just before ejaculation.

Does this mean that sperm production is up?? No, volume of ejaculate is up, meaning increased, but unless I go for a sperm count I won’t know, and since I just got the wife prego.. I’m not going to do that..

I would really like to see someone that has not done a cycle in 6 months try this product as a stand alone, and give a review, that is my big ??? how they would respond..

4/9

Alright, leaner, better recovery, strength up.. and now this.. not sure how to put it..

while on a cycle, I will have a diminished production of ejaculate, now, after 3 weeks, I’m producing like I am 25 yrs old again.. I know, Too much information..

But the point is this product was originally designed to be used during a PCT (post cycle therapy ) but the use of this product is showing great promise in helping in development of natural muscle, and re balancing hormone levels in older males.

There are a couple of women that are currently running this product (at a much lower dose) and are getting great results.

Rules

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    great log once again...

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    great log once again...
    thanks, once i change over my diet, it will be very interesting to see who my body responds, then maybe i will use the words "it's like being on a small cycle"

but i'm very close to that opinion right now..

Rules

Spy great log bro. How many bottles have you used? Also its a pump correct, and not an aerosal, just interested about trying to take some on trip if traveling by plane...Thanks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yep, i stopped taking it 2 weeks before this.. i miss it allot and will be making a comparison..

I ran a cycle, did the myogenx.. didn't wait long enough before starting another cycle.. (short one) then began the pct so i could run up to my summer cycle for an event in July..

I'm very happy with this product, and a newer version will be coming out that will have different effects..

So far the sex drive and strength are the two major upswings to this product..

I have sumised that 40 pumps will provide for about 150mg of test in the body, the real trick is that once you stop taking it (end of PCT) your natural production of test will be higher than when you are at your normal levels..

How did you come to this conclusion???

And Wouldnt you suspect that this much increase in exogenous test be the exact same as cycling and result in further shutdown???

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

And Wouldnt you suspect that this much increase in exogenous test be the exact same as cycling and result in further shutdown???
    yep, except for these results, these are the 1st test results that were taken the day i started using the product. In 2 weeks i will have the results of using the product for 2 weeks..

4/10/07

Results from saliva test pre application of the Dermicine dated 3/13/07
    Estrone (saliva) 1.9 pg/ml 0-3.0 range Normal
    Testosterone (saliva) 286pg/ml 44-148 (age ***endent) High
    DHEAS (saliva) 11.7pg/ml 2-23 (age ***endent) Normal

I am very happy with these levels, I can’t wait to see what my results will be after 2 weeks use of Dermacrine.

Tomorrow I will begin the application of Dermacrine Sustain for 4 weeks.

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

My bad, the initial testing of this product (not by me) showed that after running a month of this product, the subject's natural test returned to the pre cycle level + 10% if memory recalls..

Rules

4/18/07

Well, there is a difference with Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain, a big difference, 1st the original Dermacrine gave me crazy strength gains, recovery was very good, and energy was good.. This is because the original was more estrogenic, plus the original does have the higher DHEA and possible conversion to estron/estradiol.. This is a good thing for me, but might not be right for you..

The Dermacrine Sustain, dried me out, still had good strength, and recovery, but there is a small difference.. The Sustain is the product that is really focused on getting your natural production of test back to normal by getting your balls back to their normal production levels.

Love both products, if you are “puffy susceptible” I’d recommend the Dermacrine Sustain… if you want a supplement that will let you continue the feeling like you are still on, and at the same time getting your natural production back in line, do the original..

Rules

Spy how many bottles did you use during your PCT? Trying to figure how much it would cost to run this for a month. Thanks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i wanna no if i shoudl throw this into my pct insted of myogenx. sounds almost to good to be true. Bump for shanes questio as well.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    this stuff seems awesome. when you say 40 pums, do u mean its a squirt bottle and you pump it 40 times? isnt that a alot of creme to be spreading out on your body.

check your pms!

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    this stuff seems awesome. when you say 40 pums, do u mean its a squirt bottle and you pump it 40 times? isnt that a alot of creme to be spreading out on your body.

check your pms!
    they send 2 different types of pumps.. 40 times is more of a mister.. the other is 4 pumps like hand lotion..

Myogenx has a different effect, and works through a different mechanism , I like both, and would consider running either with or without aas..

Rules

thanks for all the info spywizard!

Spy how long at 40 sprays/ 4 pumps does a bottle last?

one month i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Spy how long at 40 sprays/ 4 pumps does a bottle last?

Spy any word?

40 sprays should last 30 days..

4/24/07

Did chest today, 95lb db for 20.. so the Dermacrine Sustain is still doing it’s thing, it will be interesting to see the results of the labs once they get back..
    Softball 3x week double headers and Volleyball (Sand) will be going strong in the next week or so. Recovery is most crucial during this time, so I hope my additional strength, and faster recovery that I have been enjoying continues..

Rules

Thanks Spy...seriously considerin throwing this in for with my next pct

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hey Spy,
    How did Venom work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    Hey Spy,
    How did Venom work for you?
    Liked it, it was not the magic pill for me.. but others had great success with it.. i prefer the amplify 02 for better effects..

Rules

4/30/07

Sent saliva test away today, we will see the results. So far, no matter what the results come back as, I will say this product works, and in a big way. I get side effects that are not desirable from Nova and clomid mostly vision issues, and the nolva, well, I don’t respond to Trib either.

As I have stated earlier, the Dermacrine in the original formula gives me a very good kick as it were, I respond very well to that product as in strength gains, some topical fat loss, and increased libido, and ejaculate.

The Dermacrine Sustain, well, it doesn’t have that “kick”, but it took my testicles to a whole new level, as an example, during sex, at the point of ejaculation normally the testicles will retract into the body cavity (shut up) now there is just not enough room, the testicles still seize up at that special moment, but, the have no where they can go.

So after 3 weeks of the Dermacrine Sustain, I experienced increased libido, ( no need for cialis any longer) and the desire to have sex is normal for a 23 yr old (I’m 46), ejaculate has returned to better than pre aas use cycle, energy and recovery is very good and will I use and recommend this product as an alternative to Clomid and Nolva??? Yes… However if you are using Tren /Deca /Test as a cycle, I can not comment on it’s effectiveness, especially since I have not run Tren, so I would recommend you seeking others’ experience using this product.

The product and company as a whole?? I was afforded the opportunity to speak with the President himself when I called with a concern I had, he answered my questions and I tried his suggestions that eliminated the problem I was having. OK, I was taking 3iu of GH and was experiencing some puffy nips, he suggested it might be the issue, and I stopped using the GH and the side effect stopped, are you happy??

Feel free to pm, or email me with any questions you might have for these products.

Rules

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Wow. great log bro. I ordered this stuff about 2 weeks ago, and have been using it for about a week and a half, went to NY for 3 days and forgot it , but i used it when i got back on monday and now when i put it on, i feel better, like it makes my mood increase. also i have noticable strength gains from it. it might be that i am mid cycle as well, but i personally dont think i woudl of been able to put up 300+ without this stuff.

Once again spy wizard, thank you for logging your experiences, and your recomendations, as this product is working wonders for me as well, and im only 21

Thread Information