Thread: too funny!

mcmajor is offline New Member

Exclamation too funny!

hey guys!

thanks for your responses in advance.

i was wondering how effective the Xtreme Speed Stack: Winn-50; Deca 200; Var 10 would be (from The Roid Store). would that beat the real roid as i understand these are roid alternatives??.. i know side effects are bound to be less. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

and for a starter, is Deca 200 alone good enough?...just need your good advice.

you have to be kidding.....sorry Man . I feel like I should change the title. Your going to get ripped on this post. You shouldn't use a title like that for the stuff your talking about.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I don't see how anyone can advise you as (unless I'm missing something) we don't have a clue whats in those silly products!

If they are legitimate non-hormonal bodybuilding supplements what on earth do they call them those daft steroid -like names?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Go for the xtreme speed stack man. you'll get huge.

He must have missed "the roid store" thread....

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Well you all aren't saying that people make claims that aint true just to sell their product are you? Come on I know alot of you gained 14.8 pounds of muscle in a month using nitro-tech. If they say it works, they must be right. They have nothing to gain from exxagerating their products performance. Except the size of ther bank accounts

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Well you all aren't saying that people make claims that aint true just to sell their product are you? Come on I know alot of you gained 14.8 pounds of muscle in a month using nitro-tech. If they say it works, they must be right. They have nothing to gain from exxagerating their products performance. Except the size of ther bank accounts
    Well for me its not even a case of whether they exaggerate the performance of their products, its more a case of what is their product?

Thread Information