Big Drez is offline Banned

Supplements on Cycles?

I know I'll probably be told to search, but I'll ask anyways. What other supplemts do you dudes run during your cycles to maximize your gains? I am starting 500mg/week for 12 weeks the first week of April, and so far the only other things I am thinking of taking that I consider mandatory anyways, are Whey Protein, Glutamine for my Protein Shakes (or whenever) and Mega Man Sport Multi-Vitamins. I was thinking of maybe getting some NO2...don't know yet. What do ya'll usually run?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Maybe i missed it, but what exactly is your cycle?

I like to run multivitamin, whey protein, dextrose, cee, glycerol, milk thistle, NAC, hawthorne berry extract, niacin, red yeast rice coupled with sick varying diets.

Big Drez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    I know I'll probably be told to search, but I'll ask anyways. What other supplemts do you dudes run during your cycles to maximize your gains? I am starting 500mg/week for 12 weeks the first week of April, and so far the only other things I am thinking of taking that I consider mandatory anyways, are Whey Protein, Glutamine for my Protein Shakes (or whenever) and Mega Man Sport Multi-Vitamins. I was thinking of maybe getting some NO2...don't know yet. What do ya'll usually run?

I kinda left it just lagging in the middle of the paragraph..lol...sorry...

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    Just eat right and take your vitamins

Thread Information