gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member

No-xplode users please reply

I have been using for about 3 weeks now, and was liking the pumps and energy i had at the gym. But recently i have had stomach pain, bad bloating, and bad diarrhea. I thought that i had food poisioning or something, but after a week of this i went to the doctor and she gave me an antibiotic thinking it was an intestinal infection. well i stopped using it for a few days while on the medication and seemed to be getting back to normal. well started back up yesterday with no xplode and now im getting my stomach pain and diarrhea again. anyone else have this problem? I like the product and it sucks i will probably have to stop using it.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    happened to me w/ superpump!!!!

its a pretty common problem w/ preworkout NO's...the stimulants in the stuff is what causes it

you culd always try a different preworkout NO

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    happened to me w/ superpump!!!!

its a pretty common problem w/ preworkout NO's...the stimulants in the stuff is what causes it

you culd always try a different preworkout NO

or you could try a lower dose if you don't want to waste the product/money

gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member
    thanks tank, it sucks i like it but the huge bloat , stomach pain and cant move without crapping my pants is a bit much of a down side haha. The cellmass wouldnt be causing it would it? cause i would like to finish that bottle up.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpsgtp
    thanks tank, it sucks i like it but the huge bloat , stomach pain and cant move without crapping my pants is a bit much of a down side haha. The cellmass wouldnt be causing it would it? cause i would like to finish that bottle up.
    more than likely not...if i had a nickel for everyperson ive seen/read/heard getting explosive diarrhea from a preworkout NO like no-explode id be a millionaire

savax is offline Associate Member
    I had similar bad expieriences, especially nausea and headaches... Switched to VPX Shotgun and it's better.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    i was the same way but i got around it by eating a couple of pieces of plain bread before each serveing and i had no more problems.You also have to keep your water intake up heaps. It might help?

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    best thing to do is take this on a full stomach before hitting the gym
    i had the shits if i took this on an empty stomach
    So, have a decent size meal, take your noxplode right after the meal, weight 45 mins and then hit the gym
    try this out bro

also, dont take more than 1 scoop per day, 2-3 scoops will cause your problem to occur again

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    also, dont take your cell mass, both have CEE in it
    I took CEE pills and had the same problem you had and i hated it
    Just stick to no xplode, and when your done, start up your cell mass, you will save yourself some money this way
    GL

thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member

this just happened to me the other day too!!

dont feel weird....as u can see from the other posts that its not uncommon....ive been taking NOXplode for about 3 weeks now, and LOVE it...BUTTTT....i have noticed that even a little bit more than my tolerance level and i have the runs...the other day i was feelin a little sluggish so i took 3 scoops, empty stomach, 20 min prior to workout..(i usually take 1.5 scoops with no problems after an initial bowel movement 15 min after dose).....let me tell ya.....did 5 min cardio, jumped into my first set....then had to RUN to the bathroom and was on the throne for 10 MIN SHITTING NON STOP LIQUID.....finally got up, tried to get back to my workout (cuz im OCD about training) and started to feel very very wrong....luckily i live 1 mile from my gym, i had to race home, ran a red light, and then exploded out my arse for another 7 minutes...at that point the extreme nausea hit...took me 2 hours to recover at which point i went back the gym and finished my day properly...

moral....NOXPlode will make u XPLODE if you dont respect the dosage...i never get painful cramps or bloat, but everybody must react differently......

play with the dosage, there might be a manageable level for you, u just gotta find it

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    As you can see theres a bit of a side effect with no explode. Like i said before you need to line your stomach with some dry bread or similar. Are you americans taking the 2nd generation product? that shit set me epilepsy right off the scale, hell i drove 20km in 5th gear apparently i was revving the shit outta my work vehicle just to get it to move, and i almost drove into a bridge on my way home, i just could not release my grip on the steering wheel to change to a lower gear. The second generation formula has something really powerfull in it because i sold my tub to a mate that has now health probs and he said 1 FULL scoop makes him feel wierd? ****ed if i know but its good shit all sides put aside.

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    I have been using no-xplode on and off for the last 1.5 years. I have found that the intitial dose is the best feeling in the world. After that it is not the same. I take 1.5 scoops preworkout on an empty stomach. I usually take a deuce 30 minutes before the no-xplode. If I don't go and then take no-xplode then i will have to hurry to the b-room, but i don't explode. It does not give me the runs. I would not take the product on a full stomach because that defeats the purpose of the product and you will not feel it. Even if you lose your tolerance do not up the dose to 3 scoops. I have had bad reactions at high doses. Use accordingly only when u really feel you need the extra energy because you will get used to the product very quickly. IMO sugar free red bull gives me the best boost preworkout

gooer is offline Associate Member
    um make sure you don't eat for 2 hours before taking it like the directions say. it gives me the shits and my heart races and stuff but i just man up and ignore it. its worth it for the pump/motivation in the gym.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    yeah, same sh*t happend to me when i took too much of it too close to my workouts. basically, i'd get dizzy or feel like i was gonna hurl real bad!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Stop buying your preworkout NO product (Xplode, Shotgun, etc.) and buy you some caffeine tablets ($5.00 for 90 tablets) and then a bottle of Detonator by 4Ever Health ($25.00).

Thread Information