mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07

Two Thumbs Up For This Sup!

I make my own preworkout concoction and I've recently added a new supplement to it that I'd like to brag about. My preworkout drink consist of:

1 serving of CR2 by ALR (2250mg of CEE)
    1 serving of XTEND by Scivation (6g BCAA's and 2.5g Glutamine)
    *1 serving of Detonator by 4 Ever Health (5g of arginine)
    2 caffeine tablets (400mg)

* - The Detonator supplement is new. It comes in a powder form that is tasteless and it's non-gritty. I've been using this very preworkout concoction for about 7-10 days now and I've never been so vascular both during and after a workout. The Detonator supplement contains 60 servings and it goes for around $28.00 - $30.00.

Here's a profile of the supplement for those that are interested:

http://www.economysupplements.com/sc...?idproduct=680

Grace and Peace,
    Mavsluva

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    sounds pretty good, im wondering how this could be compared to no shotgun

It's basically my version of NO Shotgun. The only difference is that I'm able to adjust the various ingredients according to my goals. For you price conscious people (that would be me!), I paid the following amount for these sups:

Scivation's XTEND: $45.00 (90 servings = $0.50 per serving)
    ALR's CR2: $24.95 (80 servings = $0.31 per serving)
    4Ever Health's Detonator: $28.00 (60 servings = $0.46 per serving)
    Caffeine Tablets: $4.95 (90 servings = $0.05 per serving)

So one preworkout drink cost me $1.32. NO Shotgun costs around $45.00 for 30 servings, so that's $1.50 per serving. I've taken NO Shotgun before, but I like my concoction much better.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    So thats better than Shotgun? Im looking for something. Nothing, and I mean nothing has worked for me. Do you take it on empty stomach 30min before workout?

I'm not saying that you need ALL of these sups to make a great preworkout drink. The caffeine and the arginine product would most likely suffice if you're concerned with cost.

Big - I don't intake any caffeine at all other than what I take preworkout. And yes, I take it about 15-20 minutes prior to working out on a faily empty stomach. I just know that it's a lot cheaper to experiment with caffeine tablets and what not than it is a whole bottle of NO Shotgun!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I'm not saying that you need ALL of these sups to make a great preworkout drink. The caffeine and the arginine product would most likely suffice if you're concerned with cost.

Big - I don't intake any caffeine at all other than what I take preworkout. And yes, I take it about 15-20 minutes prior to working out on a faily empty stomach. I just know that it's a lot cheaper to experiment with caffeine tablets and what not than it is a whole bottle of NO Shotgun!

Thanks. Ya, price isn't a huge factor, just as long as I can find something that works. I think I might give yours a try in a month or so, see how that goes. If that fails, Ill try the Amplify 02....and if that fails, i heard stacking NO3 Overload and SuperCharge is amazing.

lol, as you can tell Im very skeptical. After spending $200+ on NO products and not 1 working...lol, go figure.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    So thats better than Shotgun? Im looking for something. Nothing, and I mean nothing has worked for me. Do you take it on empty stomach 30min before workout?
    NO Shotgun does not work for me, it did the first 2 weeks then NADA (that means “nothing” in Spanish, just in case some of you are wondering).
    I started AMP 02 w/MCC and it was not working until today, UPSTATETANK suggested I try it with 1/2 of ephedrine and the stuff worked awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    NO Shotgun does not work for me, it did the first 2 weeks then NADA (that means “nothing” in Spanish, just in case some of you are wondering).
    I started AMP 02 w/MCC and it was not working until today, UPSTATETANK suggested I try it with 1/2 of ephedrine and the stuff worked awesome.

Ya man, nothing here either. Shotgun, Explode, Superpump, Redline, Endorush. lol, I think Im retarded or something. And I took them all correctly, i.e. empty stomach, 30min before workout.

Where can you get ephedrine? I thought it was banned in the US at least. And, isn't it bad for you?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    It's basically my version of NO Shotgun. The only difference is that I'm able to adjust the various ingredients according to my goals. For you price conscious people (that would be me!), I paid the following amount for these sups:

Scivation's XTEND: $45.00 (90 servings = $0.50 per serving)
    ALR's CR2: $24.95 (80 servings = $0.31 per serving)
    4Ever Health's Detonator: $28.00 (60 servings = $0.46 per serving)
    Caffeine Tablets: $4.95 (90 servings = $0.05 per serving)

So one preworkout drink cost me $1.32. NO Shotgun costs around $45.00 for 30 servings, so that's $1.50 per serving. I've taken NO Shotgun before, but I like my concoction much better.
    I must try this

Thread Information