Bsaint05 is offline New Member

Exclamation Thinking about clen

I have been lifting for almost 2 years straight now. I have been taking no-explode prior to workouts and then after workouts taking muscle milk protein but recently have switched to 100% pure egg protein. I also take glutamine pills on a daily basis. I play basketball a few times a week and get most of my cardio from there. I want all six abs and not my pathetic four. I eat healthy but i still am not getting the results I want. Im looking to get shredded and lose my excess body fat. Is clen the supplement im looking for???

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsaint05
    I have been lifting for almost 2 years straight now. I have been taking no-explode prior to workouts and then after workouts taking muscle milk protein but recently have switched to 100% pure egg protein. I also take glutamine pills on a daily basis. I play basketball a few times a week and get most of my cardio from there. I want all six abs and not my pathetic four. I eat healthy but i still am not getting the results I want. Im looking to get shredded and lose my excess body fat. Is clen the supplement im looking for???
    Nope!

Judging from your post you need to research a proper diet n cardio!

is there any type of supplement that would help me lose excess body fat quickly

is there any supplement that i can take that will help me lose excess body fat quickly

IronAdam is offline Member
    The best advice you're gunna get is this: Goto the diet forum and read what a proper cutting diet looks like. I guarantee you that your diet isn't as good as it could be. If you think it is and you still can't get shredded without drugs, come back to this section and post again. If you post your diet in the diet forum I'll look it over for you and get you started.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsaint05
    is there any type of supplement that would help me lose excess body fat quickly

I supplment cocaine.lol JK.

My real supplement is a clean diet and cardio. I supplement this with high rep workouts(30 reps)

I know thats not what you wanted to hear, but like Upstate stated, your probably not ready for clen . Its extremely strong and dangerous. You will be surprised off what a good clean diet and cardio can really do. You just gotta give it a try bro.

My diet is healthy. Although I am at college and its not always easy to keep a perfect diet. I usually eat only eggwhites, and wheat toast for breakfast with water or oj. lunch i have chicken and vegetables/ fruit. dinner i have my egg protein with vegetables/fruit with either chicken for fish. I was really considering using clen for just two to shred my body of the excess fat. I dont have a problem with gaining fat I just havent been able to lose the fat that I want

I also have been doing high reps as well. Its just frustrating when you are as active as i am and you cant get the damn results you want

clen

My diet is healthy. Although I am at college and its not always easy to keep a perfect diet. I usually eat only eggwhites, and wheat toast for breakfast with water or oj. lunch i have chicken and vegetables/ fruit. dinner i have my egg protein with vegetables/fruit with either chicken for fish. I was really considering using clen for just two to shred my body of the excess fat. I dont have a problem with gaining fat I just havent been able to lose the fat that I want

I also have been doing high reps as well. Its just frustrating when you are as active as i am and you cant get the damn results you want

IronAdam is offline Member
    Do you know how much LBM your carrying? Can you post the macro break down of your meals and calories?

Thread Information