BlackWidow is offline Associate Member

I researched but still have a question

Hi guys,

I am now havin' nearly 20% of body fat ( being lazy mofo lately ) but the proplem is mainlt with my chest... I donnot have gyno, it's just fat but lots of it... Not bitch tits but nearly

Afriend of mine gave me 5 ampules of L-carnitine each containing 1000 mg of L-carnitine ....

The question is : Can I use them for spot reduction in my chest ?!? If yes, at what dose / frequency ? And how to inject it ?? Sub q ?

Thank you guys for your help.....

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    A. i love the title of this thread.
    B. i dont think spot reduction actually occurs. clean up your diet and hit the cardio and your titties will shrink down

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    A. i love the title of this thread.
    B. i dont think spot reduction actually occurs. clean up your diet and hit the cardio and your titties will shrink down
    Thanks for your answer man .....

BTW, are you lau***ng coz my titties will shrink down OR coz I have titties ?!!

bump for more answers

K.Biz is offline Banned
    bump for titties

What you need to do is get your ass on the treadmill and start treading away. 60min everyday, and when u cut down to about 9-10% body fat you'll no if you have gyno or not. Have you ever run any cycles? sounds liek you have since you no somwhat about injecting technice.

Cut yourself down, then worry about the other stuff later.

IronAdam is offline Member
    What biz said, the best solution would be cardio/diet till your happy.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I hate to inform you of this, but you typically lose fat in the very last place that you'd like to specifically lose fat. It's probably your genetic sour spot and that spot typically takes longer to address. Reducing your overall body fat and increasing muscle mass should be your very first plan of action.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    bump for titties

What you need to do is get your ass on the treadmill and start treading away. 60min everyday, and when u cut down to about 9-10% body fat you'll no if you have gyno or not. Have you ever run any cycles? sounds liek you have since you no somwhat about injecting technice.

Cut yourself down, then worry about the other stuff later.
    I didn't do any cycles ... I gotta admit I like injections coz I am a doctor

I have the vials right beside me... PLEASE, someone lie to me and tell me that they'll work...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    if u really wanna get ripped you should drink winstrol .

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow
    I didn't do any cycles ... I gotta admit I like injections coz I am a doctor

I have the vials right beside me... PLEASE, someone lie to me and tell me that they'll work...
    ECA STACK!

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    definatly do a lot of cardio but dont just get on the treadmill and run your ass off learn how to moniter your heart rate so you will be burning the fat instead of muscle

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HSFootball
    ECA STACK!
    I feel like people have to use some kind of Stack or supp because they cant do it on there own. yes ECA stacks are good but he doesnt need one right now. at 20% bodyfat he needs to learn how to diet. i could pop ECA's all day but if im still eating mcdonalds and chips im just gonna be a hyper fatty

BlackWidow if you really want to loose weight. cardio at least 5 days a week is a must and proper diet. Eliptical, bike, treadmil, w/e u want.

Oh and dont listen to #12

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I feel like people have to use some kind of Stack or supp because they cant do it on there own. yes ECA stacks are good but he doesnt need one right now. at 20% bodyfat he needs to learn how to diet. i could pop ECA's all day but if im still eating mcdonalds and chips im just gonna be a hyper fatty

BlackWidow if you really want to loose weight. cardio at least 5 days a week is a must and proper diet. Eliptical, bike, treadmil, w/e u want.

Oh and dont listen to #12
    You are telling me that at 20% BF I have no idea about dieting.. You have to know what BF I were then decide , right ?!! If last month I were 14% then I am in complete need for dieting tips BUT if I tiold you that 5 months ago, I was almost 40% BF ( No lie here I swear ) and I dropped to 20% completely natura only ECA for few weeks...

I know I have to diet and also do cardio... I just need some further assistance from carnitine and I asked for it....

BTW, I will not listen top # 12 I know this member .. He's a funny guy but trust me he knows shit about bodybuilduing ...( ONLY chips, pepsi and McDonald's for bulking )...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    L-Car has yet to be proven as a fat loss compound. I have never even heard anecdotal evidence that injecting it could provide spot fat loss. The only compound I have heard that can do this (anecdotally and unproven BTW) is HELIOS and injectable clen /yohimnine compound from a well known UGL

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Everyone forgot the best exercise for Fat Loss: Push aways

They are like push ups but you push your ass away from eating alot of junk.

Check out the diet forum, I got alot of info there, with that and cardio and some advice form these guys dropped my BF by 10% over 6 months...not monumental accomplishment but I'm an older dude, and henceforth metabolism ain't what it use to be.

Cookies will not aid with spot reduction either, no matter what Upstate's research shows. Good luck man

Thread Information