vtecman82 is offline New Member

Aminos... Any good for real?

So I've been lifting for a little while now, I've nosed around in some stuff, I've taken a cycle of dianabol and I've taken a LOT of GNC/Vita shop supps... and now I'm turning to amino's instead of the expensive shit name brands put out there.. but I don't know how to take what I just bought. I just picked up some glutamine/carnitine/arginine/orthinine .. for some cutting aminos. but i was reading online yesterday on a few sites and they said taking extra carnitine is pointless and doesn't help much at all w/ fat loss. my diet is pretty good, high protein low carbs, oh and by the way im 20 and have about ... 12-13% bodyfat id say... id like to get down around 9-10. so what im asking is ... carnitine good for fat loss at all or was the article i read accurate? thanks. also if anyone can let me know if theres an easy way to lose oblique/abdominal fat (besides the obvious - cardio), let me know PLEASE!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You rsupplementation is going to play a much smaller role in fat loss than you r diet adn training. I would invest in first of all, quality foods to eat, then some protein and if you have the spare cash, aminos.

Thread Information