monkeysnits is offline New Member

Red face gyno and sd question

I recieved a bottle of super mastervol from a friend who got two for one.

Last wednesday, i noticed I was breaking out on my chest and with further inspection, I thought I had pimple near my nipple (i felt a bump). No worries, started sd on thursday. Then my nipple got pretty sensitive and I did more research on this site and I have come to the conclusion that its gyno.

I ordered some letro and it should be here by wednesday. Now, my question is, do I continue taking sd but use a anti-estrogen(i have amor-x) or just stop taking it all together until I take care of the gyno?

I had never felt the lump before wednesday, and it wasnt tender till saturday. Could it be coincidence? I would appreciate any help.

I have clomid for pct, was planning on 30mg a day of sd for 28days. I am 245 with about 20% bf. This is my first cycle and a hell of a way to start.

So far I think I have read every page on superdrol and pct that the search has brought up. I am just looking for a few experienced opinions on my situation. Thanks

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    SD cannot aromatize

gyno SHOULD NOT b a concern while on cycle

Are you sure you're just not being paranoid?

monkeysnits is offline New Member
    I might be paranoid, but I am pretty sure about the symptoms. I read alot of other threads and actually your posts about the unlikely set in of gyno on sd got me questioning the whole thing.

Anyway, I will have a bottle of letro on hand if symptoms persist. I will continue to scour the threads and learn as much as possible.

Should I start taking the anti-estro. or just wait.

I also am taking ryr, flax seed, and milk thistle.

Thread Information