Tambit24 is offline Member

creatine and cutting

Cutting down and was wondering if taking creatine would work against it. My diet is in check, Does the diet need any changes?. I have just been feeling tired all to much and I am starting to feel weaker. Size wise I'm still doing well, but have gone down a lil in bench and what not. Any help would be great.

CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member
    i recently decided to put my ass in "gear" lol (not literally as of yet) and drop some fat. i had a similar question in regards to creatine and delivery while trying to cut the fat. i respond well with phosphagen hp and/or the highly overpriced, imo, cell-tech. the strength is great, and i don't mind the initial water gain (usually about 10 pds for me). however, i seem to have problems losing the weight when i'm on it. is it because the 35g of sugar that are in it. i mean should i stay away from it while trying to lose the fat? also i have not tried a simple creatine mono with no "transport system" (i.e. sugar), but i am considering giving it a shot. i have some creatine 6000es already on hand. oh yeah, i am 31 yrs old about 6' 3" and 250pds and been lifting for about 6 yrs. not sure on the bf%, but it is high and down right emberrassing. any help greatly appreciated.
    sorry about jacking your thread!!

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    I would see no reason creatine would hinder fat loss ,however creatine mono would cause water bloat and possibly make you look bigger. Creatine Ethly Ester cause no bloating from what I have read on it but possibly harder on the kidneys?

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    I just finished a creatine cycle and am cutting.. worked great for me.. Good pumps and def. lost fat.. However, I'm not sure if I would claim that the creatine accounted for the fat loss b/c I dramatically upped my AM cardio.

Thread Information